Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Choosing The "Wrong" Model, and Other Life Lessons (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Choosing The "Wrong" Model, and Other Life Lessons
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK crew, so here's a story for you, just to show you how we can all outsmart ourselves sometimes. So I meet this model on the net, we'll call her "Wendy". The first thing I notice is that she has nice feet, with excellent arches, so now I'm very interested. I also notice that she has a "hard" face, fairly masculine, with a high forehead and very strong chin.

I know what you're thinking, but Wendy happens to be an art nudes model, and as such, isn't shy about parading herself in her birthday suit, so she's all lady, you guys.

Here's where personal hubris comes in... I decide that because I have a background in Beauty photography, I can "soften" her hard edges, and make her look at least fairly appealing. WRONG!

So I book a shoot with Wendy, and when I get home, I just about started to cry when I saw the pictures. Wendy can pull off the art nudes stuff, 'cause that's more about form and figure, but my work calls for a more feminine look, and what I get is basically Herman Munster in heels, not a good look.

I was just going to let sleeping dogs lie, eat the money, and that would be that. I never intend to post her pics, and the attached ones are for the sake of showing her feet, which like I said, are quite good. The thing is that Wendy wants to do another shoot, she lives out of town, so she only comes to NYC periodically. Of course, I could never tell her the truth about how I feel about her set 'cause I would never want to hurt her feelings, but I have no idea of how to gently let her know that I never want to shoot with her again. I mean, the whole thing was a bloody waste of time, money, and effort. Any thoughts?

-

-

[ August 10, 2013, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all benefit from your quest for beauty, still though, for me it's all about the feet. If it were me and my money, and it's not, I would see if she would model for a huge discount, take a few pics. and make out with her feet....but that's just me.

[Evil Grin]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
We all benefit from your quest for beauty, still though, for me it's all about the feet. If it were me and my money, and it's not, I would see if she would model for a huge discount, take a few pics. and make out with her feet....but that's just me.

[Evil Grin]

That would only make sense if I were into this only for the feet, my friend, which I'm not. Even if Wendy gave me a cut-rate fee, I would still lose money 'cause I wouldn't post the pics.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, 99.99% of your models are ridiculously gorgeous, so you are still my hero LOL

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That happened to me in 2011 and I'm still feeling sort of byummed by it. The shooting wasn't only feet and the model wanted to shoot again.

She was sort of pricey, but the main reason is she didn't look that great compared to what's in her portfolio.

Just tell her you have other commitments. She's an out of town model so there's a good shot you won't see her again anyways.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
That happened to me in 2011 and I'm still feeling sort of byummed by it. The shooting wasn't only feet and the model wanted to shoot again.

She was sort of pricey, but the main reason is she didn't look that great compared to what's in her portfolio.

Just tell her you have other commitments. She's an out of town model so there's a good shot you won't see her again anyways.

OMG, I'm living your life dude, this girl is sort of pricey too, and the stuff in her port looks a lot better than she does in person, and I'm not ashamed to say it, way better than anything I got out of her.

As long as we're confessing, she told me she had done some private f/j work for a photographer, which got me thinking, but I soon realized that I just wouldn't be able to get past her face to get it up enough for a f/j. What a disaster.

[Confused]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...you could just post a few pics and see what folks on the forum think before you totally write her off. Someone might find her attractive. She might be a polarizing figure...she might look better to other dudes. Don't know. Do what you think you should.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemansince74
Loyal Member
Member # 24760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemansince74   Email solemansince74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have a hugely popular site, so you could always let her know your fully booked for months.

That way you don't have to hurt her feeling and the opportunity to use her again (if you decide to) would still be there.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brattyfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email brattyfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always tell the girl I'm booked for the month or at budget already and can't fit them in. Keep it simple.

--------------------
visit http://www.brattyfootgirls.com for trampling, POV soles and foot humiliation!

Posts: 335 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...looks like Dee Snider from Twisted Sister!

Haha:)

I feel your pain.

Her feet seem ok...but from what you shown...nothing super fantastic. I'd okay the 'I'm booked route'..and if age still keeps asking you...say you are thinking of going to a different direction...

Good luck!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey buddy!

U know I've been a HUGE fan of your work for years, one of the 1st foot fetish sites I ever looked at and it inspired me and still does to this day. Not sure what you've already told her, but just explain that you already worked with her and got all the content you need from her. I mean, we all work with girls we like and sell well, but I get hit up all the time from girls who just want to shoot the same thing over and over again. Unless they are selling like crazy and become popular models, it's hard to justify shooting the same girls over and over again. I know every site and every producer is different, but just tell her you already shot her. I also agree with Bratty Footgirls above, too.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Feet of Philly:
Hey buddy!

U know I've been a HUGE fan of your work for years, one of the 1st foot fetish sites I ever looked at and it inspired me and still does to this day. Not sure what you've already told her, but just explain that you already worked with her and got all the content you need from her. I mean, we all work with girls we like and sell well, but I get hit up all the time from girls who just want to shoot the same thing over and over again. Unless they are selling like crazy and become popular models, it's hard to justify shooting the same girls over and over again. I know every site and every producer is different, but just tell her you already shot her. I also agree with Bratty Footgirls above, too.

Great advice, JC, I think I'll take you up on it. It is true, that unless a girl becomes a huge hit, and makes a lot of money for you, it's hard to justify bringing her back. I know some models that I really like as friends, and even like their feet a lot, but for whatever reason, they don't do that well at the box office. Oh well, it's like I say all the time, friendship is great, but business is business. Thanks for the input, you've always been a good friend, and an overall cool dude.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank u so much buddy, and likewise!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Each site is really different. You, like others, seem to have a mix of regulars with newbies. I think it is just best to say that you're booked up right now, or tell her that you've got too much shot at the moment. I actually have over a year's worth of sets shot right now and am slowing down on shooting anything else. I already had made plans with some of the girls that I haven't shot this summer, so by the time those happen, I'm going to have like 75 sets in the can waiting to be posted. I'm not shooting anything new over the winter - I can see that coming. So, you can always just tell her that you're backlogged on content or booked already. If she doesn't come through your way much, then you won't have to use it over and over and look like a liar.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:

OMG, I'm living your life dude, this girl is sort of pricey too, and the stuff in her port looks a lot better than she does in person, and I'm not ashamed to say it, way better than anything I got out of her.

As long as we're confessing, she told me she had done some private f/j work for a photographer, which got me thinking, but I soon realized that I just wouldn't be able to get past her face to get it up enough for a f/j. What a disaster.

[Confused]

Wow your story is quite similar, but "Wendy" has better feet.

Probably what irrked me the most was her feet needed a pedicure badly. Now I wasn't expecting perfection, but for what I paid her she would have easily recouped the costs of the pedicure and made a healthy profit.

Now I ask up front about foot condition, but I might start doing foot castings. Heck the fashion industry does it right? [Wink]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links