Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girlfriend photo session (Page 34)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 46 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  44  45  46   
Author Topic: Girlfriend photo session
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zazar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MJJr, hyperion [Cheers]

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 420 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zazar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 420 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toes!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

This image Mortisha installed on my computer on your desktop. In the picture Photo of tea. hyperion, Mortisha said that the picture is very eutrophic [Smile]

-  -  -

zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

A tea with chocolate cupcake on there, I really like [Thumbs Up]

-  -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Morticia, I love you!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. That's all I can say. She definitely has some of the sexiest toes I've ever seen in my life! Thank you!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

hyperion, toesuck258

Мortisha: "Thank you. It is always pleasant to chat with you. One man from the Russian foot fetish forum called us boring [Tongue] "

zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

We went out the other day to sell some of Mortishas clothing. Shopper was a strange girl. Girls had a long talk on female topics. I went to exchange money. when I came back, I saw as Mortisha gives this girl a few nail polishes to choose from (it was a gift to the buyer) and I can hear Mortisha says "You have to test the nail on your feet in order to select the right color" (the girl said, that for a pedicure). She refused - her nails were already painted. When the girl was gone, Mortisha tells me: "I did everything I could"   -

And then we realized that the foot-fetish everywhere ...  -

-  -  -  -  -  -

zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

And the next day I went to one attributed for sale Mortishas shoes...  -
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

You two are NOT boring. Fun story and photos!

--------------------
-hyp

zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

We have a cold  - ... 9 degrees outdoors, the heating was not turned on, turned off the hot water ...
modern Ukrainian realism ...  - ...

Recently, outdoors it was nice to read ...

-  -  -  -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Stay warm!

--------------------
-hyp

zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

Sometimes in such cold weather Mortisha has to remove their shoes for me  -

-  -  -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Because she is such a sweet girl!

--------------------
-hyp

This topic comprises 46 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  44  45  46   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links