Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girlfriend photo session (Page 35)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 46 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  44  45  46   
Author Topic: Girlfriend photo session
Anubis-Seth
Board Regular
Member # 48020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anubis-Seth   Email Anubis-Seth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your girlfriend have very beautiful feet. greetings!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zazar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Because she is such a sweet girl!

It is true [Smile]

Anubis-Seth [Cheers]

Posts: 420 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zazar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At us cold. Warming ourselves than we can  -

-

Posts: 420 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

We went out once with Mortisha for a walk ...
It's a small town, where she came from

-  -

And that's what a rarity there still can be found - audiocassette  -

-  -

zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

In general, there are a lot of fun:

So we placed ads  -

-

And dried clothes ... an engineering marvel ...   -

-

Tired - sit down, relax  -

-

zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

And this local gang met us at refusesack  -   ... very dangerous guys ...  -

-

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, an old audiocassette! I have a box of those in my home that still work.

Morticia's toes are very pretty, I like the artwork.

Enjoyed seeing pictures of your city.

Thank you for sharing!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

quote:
Wow, an old audiocassette! I have a box of those in my home that still work.

A few years ago we threw out the box with my audio-cassettes [Smile]
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

quote:
Enjoyed seeing pictures of your city.

Mortisha: "Are you kidding me?" [Smile]

hyperion, Everyone dreams to visit Paris, Rome, and our little town... [Wink] [Big Grin]

-  -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

My city, you would find very boring. Excellent beer though. You come to USA, I will feed you and give you tea and beer and other good things to eat and drink.

Morticia and her beautiful feet are not boring, that is certain.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

quote:
You come to USA, I will feed you and give you tea and beer and other good things to eat and drink.

Then we will certainly come. We collect the bags, we take a cat, a dog and two ficus  -
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

Mortisha said that I might get there in a way  -
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

And I think it is - a good way for her  -
Long Toe Lover
Board Regular
Member # 47433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Long Toe Lover   Email Long Toe Lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous toes and soles. [Smile]
Posts: 49 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Long Toe Lover
Board Regular
Member # 47433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Long Toe Lover   Email Long Toe Lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous toes and soles. [Smile]
Posts: 49 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 46 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  44  45  46   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links