Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girlfriend photo session (Page 39)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 46 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  44  45  46   
Author Topic: Girlfriend photo session
Anubis-Seth
Board Regular
Member # 48020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anubis-Seth   Email Anubis-Seth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she have very beautiful feet and toes, i wish to have a girl with foot fetish too
Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zazar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you guys  -

This Ukrainian Christmas song. Mortisha sends to you all  -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTiNEKxlgUE

Posts: 420 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely, thank you.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish the best for both of you in 2015! I hope we see even more from Mortisha in this new year. I hope the Russian knows can not compete with Mortisha, and gives up. As to the threat that was made, please do not take this light, people these days are crazy. I think this should be reported just in case. I hope you two are back together again so you can make a even better 2015.

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zazar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovepaintedtoenails , thank you for your kind words.

quote:
Originally posted by lovepaintedtoenails:
I hope we see even more from Mortisha in this new year.

You got it  -

-  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 420 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

-  -  -  -  -  -
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

-  -  -
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely toes! Lovely feet! Happy 2015 to you both!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

Mortisha caught the sun for us.

-

Even the flowers blossomed ... and on the carpet and wallpaper too  -

-

-

-

zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

hyp,
hi,thank you for your congratulations.
a long time we did not attend the forum, Mortisha sick the last couple of weeks, so we had other concerns besides the forum and photos.

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

You are welcome, my friends. I hope Morticia is feeling better. Very nice artwork on her "sun-goddess" nails!

--------------------
-hyp

zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

And I caught the sun for Mortisha to breakfast. ...   -

-

And immediately the summer came  - ... ice melted and we launch a yacht  -

-  -  -

zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Nice!

I'm still ice-covered here, please send some sunshine my way!

--------------------
-hyp

zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

hyperion,
Mortisha: "maybe you need a warm and fluffy cat with solar eyes.

-

or maybe a flower from Mortisha can warm you ..."

-

This topic comprises 46 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  44  45  46   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links