Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girlfriend photo session (Page 40)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 46 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46   
Author Topic: Girlfriend photo session
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zazar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
Posts: 420 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are as white as the snow that fell here last night. Yet, Mortisha is always full of warmth.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zazar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hyperion,
Mortisha is thinking that you're a poet  -

Posts: 420 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This will not rhyme in Ukrainian. It is pretty bad in English, too.

O Mortisha /
You make my heart go "swisha" /
When I see your toes /
They take away my woes /
With your flawless skin /
You have no twin /
When I see your arches /
I do not dread the Ides of Marches /
Your feet are visions of perfection /
But please submit to my inspection /
Such lovely feet /
Such a lovely treat /

Worse than Vogon poetry.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody's toenails look as hot in white as Mortisha's. This woman absolutely ROCKS!!! = )

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mortisha
Board Regular
Member # 48453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mortisha   Author's Homepage   Email Mortisha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
This will not rhyme in Ukrainian. It is pretty bad in English, too.

O Mortisha /
You make my heart go "swisha" /
When I see your toes /
They take away my woes /
With your flawless skin /
You have no twin /
When I see your arches /
I do not dread the Ides of Marches /
Your feet are visions of perfection /
But please submit to my inspection /
Such lovely feet /
Such a lovely treat /

Worse than Vogon poetry.

hi,Hyp [Smile]
you are so cute that I had to register on the site and respond to you personally)
Of course, I was not able to translate your message - the translator was puzzled, and I'm a little too. but anyway thank you for your efforts)) I think the general meaning of your words and most of it was clear ... [Wink]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mortisha
Board Regular
Member # 48453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mortisha   Author's Homepage   Email Mortisha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And by the way ...
[Smile]
Hi guys)

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Ласкаво просимо! Я такий радий прочитати ваше повідомлення. Спасибі за Ваше зауваження. Вірш це жахливо, але намір чисто! Я радий, що ви тут.
Я бажаю вам як краще,

--------------------
-hyp

zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

hyperion,
With the help of a translator, we understand your poem almost entirely (not understand only 3-4 words). English rhyme poetic text we see. We can read the English text, even if we do not know the translation of all words. Therefore, your poetic gift was a success [Thumbs Up]

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Ha ha! Thank you my friend! Peace and prosperity to you both!

Ха-ха! Спасибі, мій друг! Мир і процвітання для вас обох!

--------------------
-hyp

zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
...Peace and prosperity to you both!

Thank you for your wishes. We wish you all the same  -
zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

hyperion,
As for our understanding of the English text. Sometimes, for a proper understanding of the text we lacked erudition  - This is what happened with the words "Ides of Marches". But Mortisha remembered seeing this phrase in the book  -
Mortisha : "And we looked on the internet - now increased our knowledge (as it happened before with the word "eutrophic") [Smile] You can say that you're engaged in our education [Wink] "

zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

We often get requests from different people (in forums and personal messages). We just want to explain to you why we do not take orders, are not doing your requested about a cream-gel (we do not have this!), about nylon (we do not have this!), about  the photos in a beautiful elegant shoes (this also is not!)  -   So that we share what we can. Do not ask us the impossible things.

We do not make a photo with nylon, but it is not because we are too lazy to make them for you. Guys, we simply do not have nylon. we do not have cigarettes, cat food, new nail polish, washing powder and many other of elementary and necessary things  -
We have the only camera in the smartphone (which we found on the street last winter), and the enthusiasm and imagination  - Something from nothing - it's our style [Wink]

zazar
Elite Trooper
Member # 46694

-  -  -  -  -  -
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing knock out!
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 46 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links