Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Japanese Soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sexy Japanese Soles
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Natumi, bitches, she's my latest find, and boy are you guys going to lover her.

I don't know about you guys, but some Asian girls' feet make me rock hard, Natumi's being one of them. I met her on-line a couple of weeks ago, and I interviewed her at a Mid-town cafe last week. I had seen a couple of pics of her feet before we met, but once she took off her shoes, and placed her right foot on my lap, I though I was going to lose it right there and then. I was counting the days before our shoot, as I walked around with a diamond cutter in my pants; again, I don't know about you, but I look at this girl, and all I want to do is wank it and spank it.

She had never done any foot fetish stuff before, but she's a quick study, and took to foot teasing like a cop to a doughnut. I sent her some samples of our session last night and she got so excited that, she's already planning out next shoot! (drool)

It gets better you guys, I met another sexy Japanese girl recently, and I will be interviewing her tomorrow. If she's half as sexy as Natumi in person, mercy! I'll keep you posted.

-

[ August 28, 2013, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want those.....so tantalizing
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, such a fantastic pose that accentuates her sexy soles! One of my all time favorite poses for showing off soft soles! She looks so lovely, too! Well done!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect.
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barefoot Asian girl, you say? I'm in! Great find!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Adam as always your awesome! [Cheers]
peg3rdleg
Major Player
Member # 44584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peg3rdleg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does that "heel pop" thing so well... very sexy soles, can't wait to see her toes!
Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey you guys, here's the other Japanese babe. You like? I just interviewed her, and she's chomping at the bit to model for The Fair. You guys will have to wait a couple of weeks to see her though 'cause I have some other plans before I can fit her in my schedule.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

loving that last pics

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that collage of Natumi is so friggin' amazing in so many ways...good stuff Adam! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
 -

Adam my man killer chick you got here, would love to see her in the pose with her soles wrinkled up pressed together. [Cheers]
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy, she really have some serious soles! [Drool]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natumi certainly made my pants tight. good lawd.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links