Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Japanese Soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sexy Japanese Soles
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Looking forward to seeing more if her
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANONNUM825
Major Player
Member # 45147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANONNUM825     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's spelled and pronounced Natsumi. Trust me. I've been around a lot of Japanese feet.
Posts: 176 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ANONNUM825:
It's spelled and pronounced Natsumi. Trust me. I've been around a lot of Japanese feet.

Well, you'd think that, but that's the name she provided to me, telling me it means "Beautiful child of Summer" in Japanese. Most models I work with don't like to use their real name for fetish modeling, and they provide me with their monikers. I sent "Natumi" some samples of her pics, including the comp card in this post, and she didn't correct me, so I went with it...

I did some research on this and even though Natsumi is a pretty common girl's name in Japan, it's also used for boys at times, and Natumi itself, although rare, is also used.

P.S. For whatever it's worth, Natumi is also the name of a German health drink.

P.S.S. I brought up the name issue with Natumi, and she has informed me that both spellings are acceptable, with older folks preferring the spelling with an "S" while the younger generations eschews that form...

[ September 03, 2013, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
admiralseadog07
Board Regular
Member # 45009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for admiralseadog07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work, any chance she gives you a footjob in the future?
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by admiralseadog07:
Great work, any chance she gives you a footjob in the future?

Only she knows that, but I wouldn't turn it down, that's for damn sure.

[Evil Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links