Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Brutally Sexy Dominican Arches

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brutally Sexy Dominican Arches
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaaah Dominicans, friendly, kind hearted and open people with great cuisine. Bless them all... And they're some of the goofiest MoFo's on Earth. I can say that, I have an intimate knowledge of the culture. If you followed my previous posts on this lady, you'll know what I'm referring to:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=015417
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=031564

Anyways, I was out shoe shopping in my neighborhood for a shoot on Monday, and I got lucky to find a great pair of tan wooden platforms for a great price. As I'm passing by my Dominican Lady's boutique, I see her, and as customary, waive "hello", and she summons me to the store to ask if she can have my card, for the third time, so she's already lost it twice. I tell her not to talk to me about modeling her feet anymore, and we can stay friends, but she just won't let go off the topic. She asks me when is my next shoot, and I tell her that probably on Monday, and show her the platforms I just bought. Well I'll be dammed if she just about has an orgasm right there and then, and tells me she loves them so much that she would love to try them right there in the store, even though they're a size too large for her.

All the while this is going on, she's telling her grumpy old Russian boss how much I want to photograph her feet, but the old guy seems more put upon than anything else.

So I get to thinking, maybe the secret to this lady is to take her to a local park, and do a quick commando style shoot with her, away from the studio, and all the fancy lights. The shoes look so good on her that I tell her that I'll give her $9 (the whole content of my wallet at the time) if she lets me take a few quick snaps right there. She immediately brightens, and agrees, even giving me a glimpse of her equally impressive rack. The results are here, the saga continues...

-

-

-

-

[ September 26, 2013, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liofeet
Loyal Member
Member # 45357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liofeet   Author's Homepage   Email liofeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Great story! She is ummm "impressive"!

--------------------
Clip previews
Twitter.com/lioclips
www.clips4sale.com/53271
www.images4sale.com/53271
 -

Posts: 88 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She told me she wants to shoot this coming week 'cause she's quitting her job. I'll believe it when I see it...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links