Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Ryan's Sweaty Soles at the Amusement Park (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Ryan's Sweaty Soles at the Amusement Park
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For any of you also interested in shots from the other girls' sets that I did with a roller coaster/amusement park theme, here are the links. Ryan's was the newest in this ongoing little series:

Aspen

-

-

Charlee

-

-

Jamie

-

-

Kayleigh

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kelsey

-

-

Mindee

-

-

Precious #1

-

-

Precious #2

-

-

** This last image had a bit of a fun following all those years ago when it was posted. If you notice, the guy on the left in the back end, looks like he's touching himself while looking Precious' way.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] Feet overload! Really hard to pick a favorite amongst all those pics, but just wanted to add my appreciation for the preview of Ryan.
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
My favourite SoS girl. Oh God she's so good. The complete package. Pretty girl + perfect feet

The moment I saw her name in the thread, I went right to it, knowing Patrick hooked up yet another amazing and creative shoot with her.

Guerilla or commando shoots were among my favorite back in my day of location shoots! Get as many shots and as much video as you can before an employee intervenes. The more fun ones were the ones when we e-v-e-n-t-u-a-l-l-y got caught. By then, we had shot so much, we exhausted our ideas, and it was time to move on anyway.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ryan and Aspen are my two favorites. So HOT
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop it, Patrick, you're killing me...

*has heart attack... *dies

Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding as always.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit!! [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics! Which Six Flags were you at?
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ryan's and her feet get a big thumbs up!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlover7674
Board Regular
Member # 46619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlover7674     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Ryan is so beautiful and her feet are amazing!
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Glad to see some more comments on this one. As for the park, LovelyLadies, the one in MD. We tried to shoot at the one in NJ before, but that one is ALWAYS crowded.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links