Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Showing Off WIfe's Feet (In South Florida) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Showing Off WIfe's Feet (In South Florida)
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Californiasun19   Email Californiasun19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Showing off my wife's sexy feet. We are in south Florida. She sincerely loves them to be tickled and played with...

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Looking for a good looking guy to share my wife's sexy feet with that is local. We are a straight couple in Palm Beach County, Florida

Posts: 72 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't know y this thread doesn't have any replies but man they are missing out. some damn fine meaty soles on your wife. hope we can see a lot more of her.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Californiasun19   Email Californiasun19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, she has great feet and soles.. She loves them tickled and worshipped. She is more submissive I am more dominant. She is 35 and Latina.. Here are a few more..

-

-

-

--------------------
Looking for a good looking guy to share my wife's sexy feet with that is local. We are a straight couple in Palm Beach County, Florida

Posts: 72 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, those are GREAT feet indeed! Lucky you.

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! On holiday?
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Yes, travel between MD and Florida.. Will post more.. At the moment working. Thanks for the compliments guys..

--------------------

tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow , she has very sexy feet !
[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome..love ticklish Latinas....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Here are some more photos I took of my wife yesterday. I hope you like them. She does read all of your comments and loves them!

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freaking fantastic stuff my friend. Damn why did we move from Pinecrest [Wink] can't wait to see more of her soles covered in cum.
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

quote:
Originally posted by Russell71:
Freaking fantastic stuff my friend. Damn why did we move from Pinecrest [Wink] can't wait to see more of her soles covered in cum.

Thanks Russell. Wished you loved close too! She loves when I cum all over her sexy feet. She always asks that I massage the cum into her feet after I am done because it makes them smoother (thank you God)!

--------------------

Russell71
All Pro Poster
Member # 45369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell71   Email Russell71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Californiasun19:
quote:

Thanks Russell. Wished you loved close too! She loves when I cum all over her sexy feet. She always asks that I massage the cum into her feet after I am done because it makes them smoother (thank you God)!
I know what you mean. My wifey is the same way. She has me rub it all her her soles with my cock then let my cum dry on her feet.
Posts: 709 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Californiasun19:
quote:

I know what you mean. My wifey is the same way. She has me rub it all her her soles with my cock then let my cum dry on her feet.
That is awesome Russel.. We are living the life of Riley!

Here is another great sole shots of my wife's sexy feet!!

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links