Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Showing Off WIfe's Feet (In South Florida) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Showing Off WIfe's Feet (In South Florida)
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LUCKY MAN to have such an awesome wife and BTW, her feet are hot. That is some great spank bank material, thank you for sharing.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Californiasun19   Email Californiasun19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem! Love sharing photos of my hot wife's feet and legs..

--------------------
Looking for a good looking guy to share my wife's sexy feet with that is local. We are a straight couple in Palm Beach County, Florida

Posts: 72 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DMoney19
Loyal Member
Member # 46890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DMoney19   Email DMoney19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look fantastic.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SilverCherry
Major Player
Member # 2889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverCherry   Author's Homepage   Email SilverCherry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice feet!

--------------------
 -

http://GirlFeetClips.com

http://HandjobsWithaTwist.com

http://TickleTortureClips.com

http://silvercherryproductions.com

Posts: 214 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good gracious. Please thank your wife for allowing us to view her fantastic photos! She looks so hot and amazing, the shot on the beach and her laying across the bed, completely gorgeous. Those feet are amazing too! Tell me, just how ticklish is she on her feet?
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Californiasun19   Email Californiasun19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the complements. My wife is very ticklish, especially after she cums!

--------------------
Looking for a good looking guy to share my wife's sexy feet with that is local. We are a straight couple in Palm Beach County, Florida

Posts: 72 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Here are some updated photos of my wife's sexy feet!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love me some wife's feet. I do not care for models's feet, i simply love girlfriends and specially wife's feet. your wife feet are sooo precious and sexy. Fuck bro! she is really amazing, sooo sexy. would i step over the line if i tell you, that i'd love to kiss, sniff and caress those beauties? Thanks bro.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
I love me some wife's feet. I do not care for models's feet, i simply love girlfriends and specially wife's feet. your wife feet are sooo precious and sexy. Fuck bro! she is really amazing, sooo sexy. would i step over the line if i tell you, that i'd love to kiss, sniff and caress those beauties? Thanks bro.

Not at all.. Would love to share my wife's sexy feet with the right guy. She loves them mostly kissed, toes sucked on, tickled, and massaged.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links