Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Catalia Says Goodbye (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Catalia Says Goodbye
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Models i have seen from Feetfair my favourites would be Catalia,Kitty Bella,Leti,Hazel think one or two others i can't remember at the moment.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck with whatever you decide to do Adam, and thanks for the great pictures!

Please send me Mona Lisa's contact info so I can hire her... Mmmmmmmm!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an update for you guys. One of my custom work clients wants me to shoot some custom content of Dee for his private collection, and Dee has informed me that we can shoot at her place. In addition to that, she has also told me that we can always shoot at one of her slaves' house, in which the pic of her and Masha was taken:

-

In addition to that, I will be doing a custom set for the same client featuring Alicia, so I got to thinking that maybe I can bring Alicia to Dee's place, and kill two birds with one stone;

-

Of course, I have to work on the logistics, and I'm also schedule to check out a couple of studios after the New Year, but I'll keep you guys posted.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Taylor Twins...Sydney and Samantha? I think I have an old video with Jessie taking turns smelling their feet. [Eek!] Talk about a blast from the past!

Anyway, Catalia is very cute. As far as FeetFair...you never know. Could be the end, could be the beginning of something else. Life is funny like that. But a lot of people here support your no matter what you do. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OttawaGirlsFeet:
So hot...I remember seeing those twins doing some girl on girl with Jessie from Extreme clips..nice work.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/50/31781 ? I think that's it. That's the one I got. On a DVD somewhere (really need to switch to Blu-Ray for my archives).

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by OttawaGirlsFeet:
So hot...I remember seeing those twins doing some girl on girl with Jessie from Extreme clips..nice work.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/50/31781 ? I think that's it. That's the one I got. On a DVD somewhere (really need to switch to Blu-Ray for my archives).
Oh wow, I never know that clip existed. I know they had done some work for that site 'cause I'm the one who introduced them (long story) - but I never knew they did foot dom stuff.

The twinkies are still around, in fact, I'm still in touch with one of them, but believe it or not, they're doing some mainstream modeling, mostly for daytime TV shows. We keep talking about them coming back, but our schedules are impossible.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, I truly appreciate your friendship over the years. Thanks for that. Best wishes on your continued Feet Fair work and all of your other future endeavors.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool stuff. I know you have done some outdoor work before as I remembered some of it with Skye. No matter what you do it will be great, I'm sure.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jfontane
Board Regular
Member # 10496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jfontane   Email jfontane       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mad Props!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you'll continue, i really admire your work. Best pro i ever seen in footfetish art! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania!
PS: Though a little late, Happy New Year to everyone here, he-he! [Cheers]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMHO, Mona Lisa is STILL the Queen of Arches... and the legendary Christy is STILL the Princess of Arches. Those were wonderful times ever since I was a member of your site, Adam. 2014 is gonna be an epic year for your site.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links