Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My well worn shoe collection (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My well worn shoe collection
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inspired by a post in Foot Fetish Talk, I've snapped a few pictures of my shoe collection.

All discretely packed away.
 -

Out for inspection!
 -

Now time for a little one on one.
 -  -  -  -

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The insoles even come out on a few, I find the sweaty imprints of ladies feet so aesthetically pleasing!
 -

Is it weird? Definitely!! But I make no apologies, I love it! And a man's gotta have a hobby, right? [Tongue]

All of the shoes have some form of odour, admittedly with some it's barely noticeable, but a few of them absolutely stink of feet! Excuse me, I have to open a window. [Jerkoff]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing weird about it thanks for sharing this! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flops? maybe?
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Nah, no flip flops, I only tend to like closed toe shoes. But, to each his own!
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Just got another pair in the post this morning, purple canvas shoes with removable insoles.
The lady I bought them from said she had NEVER worn socks with them.
I think I believe her.

-

Naturally I looked her up on facebook, she's quite pretty! And I even found a shot of her feet in her public album. [Big Grin]

-  -

jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've found a hobby you can be passionate about. The girl in the picture is really pretty. If you are able to verify, in other words, link the shoes to the girl, I'm all for it. Personally, I'm not big on buying worn shoe blindly. I need some proof of authenticity and hotness. [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shoes MrJames. Which pairs are the smelliest?
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That chicks shoes all i can say is score
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta' love the crust on the balls. [Hump] Would like to know how much paid, and a description of the smell.

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

The purple shoes were actually one of the cheapest pairs I got. I won the auction for £2.20! (Plus £3.99 p&p) I was actually a little worried that she wouldn't send them because they sold for so little.
As for how they smell, they have a 'plimsoley' kind of smell, very faint rubber, and of course feet. It's hard to describe, almost like a biscuit kind of smell.

In the past I'm almost embarrassed to say how much I've paid, just multiply that amount by 30 and it would be close. [Smile]

Out of this batch the smelliest pair are these -  -
They've lost a little of their potency now, but when I first got them I had to keep them wrapped in plastic, they smelt that strongly!

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Jobbins
Member # 9403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jobbins         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo dude i was wondering how much of ur privacy is given away if you purchase shoes online? Ebay specifically using paypal had a look and it seems thd best way... still not sure if want to though... thanks.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Well, there ARE ways you can hide your real name, but it can cause problems, especially if they use a 'signed for' delivery service.

You CAN rent a post office box so that you don't have to give them your address, but that's expensive - and here at least I don't believe you can have parcels delivered to one.

To be honest the ladies selling the shoes probably worry about privacy more than us. And unless you're a high profile person, famous actor or politician - I wouldn't worry about it.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links