Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My well worn shoe collection (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My well worn shoe collection
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is one hell of a collection and hiding spot. I also like the creative angles you used for your pictures.

Don't you worry that the scent from the well worn shoes is going to fade. In order to try to preserve the smell, I put mine in large zip-lock bags. Then again, in your case, you would need a lot of zip-lock bags.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest I don't worry about it. Like I mentioned earlier I don't expect I'll have them forever, so I'll just enjoy them as they are.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rawrJo
Board Regular
Member # 47549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rawrJo   Email rawrJo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm half tempted to look around on the bay for a few just like the OP, will have to look into it more so but great collection mate!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links