Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I'm back!!! Please read... (Photo update included) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'm back!!! Please read... (Photo update included)
Cainswife66
Board Regular
Member # 47013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cainswife66   Email Cainswife66   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I've been away guys, things were hectic with work the last several months but as a treat I will put up a compilation of some of my best foot photos. I'm also interested in finding out who my true #1 fan is. It's always been something I've been curious about since joining the site. I would love to see on here who loves my feet the most and why. Feel free to message me in the forum or even PM me. The winner of my #1 fan post will get special photos and requests fulfilled (within reason of course).

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ May 09, 2014, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: Cainswife66 ]

Posts: 27 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HUGE fan here, for sure. And probably vying for top spot ... lol.

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cainswife66
Board Regular
Member # 47013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cainswife66   Email Cainswife66   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I know you have been a loyal fan [Smile] thank you Daren.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I might try to position myself for the top spot too. Not sure if I've seen your stuff before - but these pics certainly cause an extreme tightening in my pants. So, its safe to say I am a fan...lol!
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMM Nice soles.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cainswife66
Board Regular
Member # 47013

Ok b883r I will keep you in mind for the list
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet remind me of my wife's feet, so you know I love them!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome pics, thanks...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cainswife66
Board Regular
Member # 47013

Thanks guys!
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last picture---wow!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that blue polish is outstanding on her!
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arnieboy   Email arnieboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the pics mrs can i go to top of list mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posts: 190 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cainswife66
Board Regular
Member # 47013

Arnieboy you are in the top 3 so far...
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I keep coming back to the pic of your toes wrapped around the gear shift....for obvious reasons right??

The sole shot is killer too - I would love to pull those out of your shoes and plant those on my face for a good long while... [Jerkoff]

You ever wear toe rings?

Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links