Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I'm back!!! Please read... (Photo update included) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'm back!!! Please read... (Photo update included)
Cainswife66
Board Regular
Member # 47013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cainswife66   Email Cainswife66   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really anymore... Toe rings are pretty much out now.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Out now" - why is that?
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cainswife66
Board Regular
Member # 47013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cainswife66   Email Cainswife66   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one really wears them anymore.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you should bring them back again!! [Smile]
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erikn
Board Regular
Member # 46819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erikn   Email erikn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
G'day again - i've been afk too with a fair bit goin on round my neck of the woods - my favourite photo would have to be all of them.

Would love to see you model foam pedicure toe separators sometime [Smile]

Cheers

Posts: 16 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cainswife66:
Thanks guys!

Wow! I wanna make the list also. Those blue toes with the ass also is SO sexy! Whew.

Thanks for the photos! Missed seeing your photos and responses.

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I am loving your pictures. I mean [Jerkoff] material for sure. I consider myself a connoisseur of sexy female toes and you check all of my boxes on the subject.
Your toes are shaped beautifully going from big toe to pinky toe; excellent symmetry. Your nail beds are a perfect size for my taste and square. Yummy for sucking.
My favorite picture of the set you submitted is the the last one. It is full of hints from fead to toe of a beautiful woman. Personally, I would have difficulty deciding where to start, but after a second to regain my bearings, I would start by worshipping those sexy toes and working my way up.
Please post more pic and welcome back, you have been missed, this forum needs you.

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links