Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Move Over Abi - The Girl I Met at Tim Horton's - Here's Kayja! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Move Over Abi - The Girl I Met at Tim Horton's - Here's Kayja!
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, she is quite lovely, and adorable too. Her feet are sexy, and have a nice shape to them too. Her toes look great and her soles look soft and smooth as well.

A great story with a wonderful ending for sure. Hope to see more of her sexy feet here and would like to know if she talked about how she feels about modeling her sexy feet.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man hold onto Abi as long as you can. I love everything about her feet down to the natural nails [Hump] [Mmm] . I wish I knew how they smelled though damn... I like her style.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvwomensfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvwomensfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Whoa! Good luck you had...she has nice feet! Glad she called back and is hanging on the scene.

Abi says "Thank you" for the compliment, oneagain

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Hmmm, she is quite lovely, and adorable too. Her feet are sexy, and have a nice shape to them too. Her toes look great and her soles look soft and smooth as well.

A great story with a wonderful ending for sure. Hope to see more of her sexy feet here and would like to know if she talked about how she feels about modeling her sexy feet.

Regards,
2swift

Abi is cool with modelling her feet. She has always liked her feet. When she was a kid in primary school, she thought her feet were her best asset.

She absolutely adores getting foot massages though she is self-conscious of her feet's sweatiness and smell.

Abi is new to the foot scene. She didn't know people would be into her feet more than "Oh, I guess they're cute."

She is open minded but she draws the line at doing certain things with her feet for people special in her life.

quote:
Originally posted by ladiesfootslut:
man hold onto Abi as long as you can. I love everything about her feet down to the natural nails [Hump] [Mmm] . I wish I knew how they smelled though damn... I like her style.

If you'd like to know how Abi's feet smell, purchase the sandals from the Dreamcatcher shoot. Those sandals are well loved, as one can see. She wears them any chance she can get!

Keep those positive comments coming! [Cool]

[ June 10, 2014, 02:39 AM: Message edited by: luvwomensfeet ]

--------------------

-

Posts: 100 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sandals still available? PM me [Smile]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvwomensfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvwomensfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some time ago, I teased about some photos I took of Abi at her university.

Here is that set.

-  -
College Girl Abi

Abi is also doing something special as a BIG THANK YOU to the person who recently purchased the sandals she wore in the Dreamcatcher set. The Reebok sneakers are still up for grabs!

[ June 13, 2014, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: luvwomensfeet ]

--------------------

-

Posts: 100 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has beautiful soles!!!

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike_from_ABFM
Elite Trooper
Member # 31756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike_from_ABFM   Author's Homepage   Email Mike_from_ABFM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice lickable soles!

--------------------
Footfull regards,

Mike
 -
http://www.amateurbarefeetmodels.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17932

Follow us on:
Twitter: mike_abfm
Instagram: mikeabfm

Posts: 266 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is amazing, please post more!!!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:
This girl is amazing, please post more!!!

I'll be posting more for sure, TruthBeTold. I hope someone buys those Reebok sneakers of hers because she'll do something special for all, if someone does.

--------------------

-

YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May help if you show some pics of her wearing the Reebok sneakers [Big Grin]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

quote:
Originally posted by YuppieFootGuy:
May help if you show some pics of her wearing the Reebok sneakers [Big Grin]

We can do that. Stay tuned...

--------------------

-

luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

Abi has something to say...

-  -  -  -  -

Keep those complimentary comments coming folks.

--------------------

-

luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

What happened to all of Abi's fans? She loves reading all your positive comments.

Here is a set we recently did with her wearing those bad boy Reeboks that are for sale (Surprised no one has bought them yet. PM me, if you're interested). Her feet were ultra smelly, by the way. These shoes make her feet sweat more than usual.

Enjoy Running Shoes Abi
 -  -

--------------------

-

ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man... Abi is breathtaking [Mmm]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

Here is a pic of Abi's Reeboks for sale.

-

Her sweet foot scent is definitely included. PM me, for details.

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links