Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » To Shoot Or Not To Shoot *Update* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: To Shoot Or Not To Shoot *Update*
liofeet
Loyal Member
Member # 45357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liofeet   Author's Homepage   Email liofeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dunno if you've done so already - but you could let her see some of your models and express your concerns about her being able to convey those looks. It is a very valid concern though. I've found some VERY experienced models are just LOST when it comes to feet. They just can't make their minds comprehend, even when being given clear and straight forward direction. Or does she have any shots in her portfolio that hint she might be capable of the feel you're looking for?

--------------------
Clip previews
Twitter.com/lioclips
www.clips4sale.com/53271
www.images4sale.com/53271
 -

Posts: 88 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Silence! I've made my decision.* I will shoot with the girl. And I WILL make it work. After all, I'm Adam Fair dammit!
[Wink]

But seriously, thank you all for your input. You guys always have some excellent and helpful takes on so many different situations.

*With apologies to RuPaul

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHOOOOOOOOT!
Adam, you're a great photographer and most of your models always look as though they enjoy themselves during a shoot.
I'm sure your charm and creativity will work no less magic here!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Trini, I did shoot, and where do I begin? I can use the words "train wreck" or "Titanic" to describe yesterday's session, but they would somehow not do justice to the debacle I had to witness.

I pride myself in being a pretty decent country photographer, able to get the best out of even the most difficult models, but I have to admit defeat, and tell you guys that this chick got the best of me yesterday.

I don't see the point in going into all the gruesome details, and I will also say that the girl has really sexy feet, and very high arches, but with all that, I ended cutting the session in half 'cause it quickly became very apparent to me that things were not going to get any better. At such times, it's just best to cut your loses, pack your bags, and hope for better days. There's a sample below, but that set is so below my standards, that I'm seriously considering "eating" the money, and not posting it at all.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really sucks that you had so much trouble with the shoot. Gorgeous feet though!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trouble as in posing, or as in like her attitude and such? You're used to dealing with more mainstream models than I am, since I only dab in that market.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I don't ever want to talk about this shoot again, Patrick, I get emotionally exhausted just thinking about it.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I am curious like a motherfucker now.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
I don't ever want to talk about this shoot again, Patrick, I get emotionally exhausted just thinking about it.

Ha... I gotcha. I recently did a shoot with one of my site's popular girls and she was just so overly annoying that it made me wish I had spent the day shooting someone else. I won't name her as she's not a bad person, she just brought her no common sense in spades that day and it was a drag. LOL... I feel your pain.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam...sorry you got put through the wringer on this but yah gotta show us her soles!!!

I don't think you should eat the money spent...your bound to get curious traffic to see her now at your site;)

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I can say that she does have some good arches.........But considering what you had to go through, it's best if you just, as you said, cut your losses and move on.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can relate to the disappointment something similar happened to me in in May. We connected and things were cordial, but the model couldn't pose. So I focused on her feet which were quite nice.

Though her rates were reasonable, I'll skip a second shoot with her.

[ August 15, 2014, 03:56 AM: Message edited by: Robotron2084 ]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links