Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Behind The Scenes Julie (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Behind The Scenes Julie
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's Milly again, during our first studio session. Since she had never modeled in any way before, she was wearing down so much by the end this set, that I had to stop and make her some coffee. The second image shows her just zoning out with her phone, and letting me just photograph her soles. I was tired too at this point, and was about to have my way with her feet, so I didn't care too much about the last few images...

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one goes back all the way to 2002. My friend Natasha was staying in a summer home on Fire Island, and I went there to do a custom shoot with her for a fan. The pic on the left was one that I did of her at the beach for my own collection, and the one at the right shows her lounging in the back deck of the house. Even though Natasha was never one of my models, she was always available to test drive new costumes and shoes, and even made it into an early Feet Fair cover (below).

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow. Love natashas milfy looking soles.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow thank for this Adam! I'm truly loving these behind the scenes look at your models! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Thanks guys, the pic at the bottom is of a girl named Sveta, whom I met while feeding a stray cat in a park near where I live. Sveta was from Kazakhstan or one of those places, but identified herself as Russian. The pic on the left shows her at my place trying in a dress before we shot a formal set, and the one on the right shows her lounging in the roof deck of my building before we did some foot shots. She was never an official model, so she never made it to my site, but she left quite an impression on me.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Wei Wei is perhaps the most "raw" model I have ever worked with. This pic was shot in 2004, in my first and only shoot with WW, and it shows her in a candid moment, as she tries to apply lipstick, apparently for the first time in her life. You might think I'm exaggerating, but if it weren't for the help of Mei Ling:

-

I don't think I could have pulled this session off. Wei Wei looked and acted like someone pulled her off the rice paddy, and had no idea of any fetish whatsoever, and she was pretty mystified that I was willing to pay her to photograph her based on her feet. We shot this set at Mei Ling's apartment, and she ended up being my unscheduled make-up and hair girl that day; making sure that Wei Wei could look reasonably polished. As you guys will appreciate, she has very nice size 9 toots, and she herself is 5' 9" tall, so the raw potential was there. Even though WW never put any apparent care to her feet, they were soft, and in relatively good shape, with a decent arch. Soon after this shoot, WW pretty much dropped off the face of the Earth, but I often wonder what I could have done with a diamond in the rough like her.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links