Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Returning Models. To Shoot Or Not To shoot. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Returning Models. To Shoot Or Not To shoot.
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one model that I like to see come back is Aja.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aja! That's a blast from the past. Unfortunately, I lost touch with her, so I wouldn't even know how to get a hold of her if I had to.

Spoke to Francine yesterday, she's a bit under the weather, but she thinks she might be able to shoot this coming week.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Adam if it's not too much trouble to ask. I noticed that Aja's first dvd is unavailable on your website?
Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa...we are getting closer to having Francine back!!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Isaiah The Aztec:
Hey Adam if it's not too much trouble to ask. I noticed that Aja's first dvd is unavailable on your website?

I retired her DVD 'cause nobody was ordering it after a while.
[Confused]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

I'm sorry to hear that. I would've loved to have own her first debut DVD. Aja is a highly underrated model on your website. From what I could see is that she's an elegant woman & a truly beautiful model.
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Found another old post. She DID come back - lol

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:

-

Seems to me like this picture should eliminate all doubt as to whether or not you should give her another shot. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! She has sexy wrinkles from her heels to the tips of her toes! Nice shapely legs too from what I can see! Ouch!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:

-

This just became my desktop wallpaper. Shh... Don't tell Mindee and Kelsey as they were there and thought it was neat that I had them there.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Stormrider
Loyal Member
Member # 51106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Stormrider   Email The Stormrider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure why not? Never fret about the coming and going of women. I've flushed my sources before without remorse. It's always good to have a fresh start.

[ March 05, 2017, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: The Stormrider ]

Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoot'em all!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soncee
Loyal Member
Member # 47925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soncee   Email soncee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see Lil Lesey!
Her small feet were so cute and her soles so smooth!

Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lana.Tara. Maureen. Merideath. Johanna...Giovanna
Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHMASTERS
Major Player
Member # 49698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHMASTERS   Email ARCHMASTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU,ADAM MUST FIND PARADOX again

she is blockbuster

--------------------
i`m ARCHMASTER from here
and PRACTIC from higharched
#archfetish

Posts: 190 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links