Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » XBRATS.COM formerly brattyfootgirls.com Official thread (Page 35)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: XBRATS.COM formerly brattyfootgirls.com Official thread
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Amiee -Sniff those funky fresh Boot Soles - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Goddess Amiee can get her feet really stinky on her knee high boots and loves to get them nice and marinated before unleashing her stinky bare soles on her slaves nostrils! The Amazonian Goddess perches over her slave as he has no choice but to take whatever stinky punishment she wants to dish out on him.Her big size 10's engulf his face as she presses the smelly pink flesh of her soles down on his nose. The sharp smells permeates his senses as his eyes start to water. she mocks him and laughs as she knows they smell really strong. How long can he last under her stink?

Starring: Goddess Amiee Cambridge, Jason Ninja

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Jasper & Jaylee - Sweaty Sole Licker - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Jasper's excited to show off her human foot cleaner to her friend Jaylee. Jaylee has never had anyone lick her feet before and is excited to use Jasper's personal cleaner. The ladies remove their sweaty heels and immediately start rubbing their soft sweaty soles all over his tongue. He laps up all the sweat and dirt he can to keep his Goddesses happy. The brats love the feeling over power over their human cleaner as she move their tongues eagerly over his wet tongue and let it dislodge all the toejam peppered in between their toes. Jasper gets more and more aggressive and is soon gagging his mouth hard with her long toes. Jaylee watches on as she learns the ropes from her friend!

Starring: Jasper Reed, Jaylee Joy, Jason Ninja

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Sloan Harper - Training Gone Wrong - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
When Jason decides to try his new magic remote control on Sloan much to his delight it works!! She is soon in a deep trance and does anything he asks. Until it suddenly stops working right. He fiddles with it and accidentally blasts it at himself. The bright light snaps Sloan out of her trance and he is under it now. Sloan comes wise to what has happened and wants revenge. Since he wanted to control her for his amusement, now it's her turn! She's really gonna humiliate him by turning him into a foot bitch. She laughs as she makes him lay down and become a foot rest for her, then she has him lick her soles clean. She stands on him and makes him smell her feet. He is just a foot zombie!

Starring: Sloan Harper, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Alice - Stinky Foot Revenge - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Jason thought he was so smart, pranking his roomie and taking a video of it to go on the net. However, while he's busy bragging on the hone his roomie Alice sneaks up on him listening into the conversation and suddenly takes him down. When he awakens he is tied and gagged. She knew it all along and now it's time to enact a little stinky revenge. She removes her shoes and makes him smell her sweaty socks. She laughs as he wiggles desperate to get away from her super smelly feet. She remove her socks and gives him her toejam riddentoes and soles. She laughs as she decides to turn the tables on him by recording him under her feet. She comes up with an even better idea! She starts rubbing his cock throuh his pants while he smells her feet as she continues to record him under her, she's gonna make him a star! By being humiliated under her feet and cumming in his pants.

Starring: Alice Merchesi, Jason Ninja

*FOOT SMELLING* *FOOTJOBS* *FOOT SMOTHER*

-

Katarina - Cheerleader Stomping Fun - HD 1080pMP4

Play Video
The gorgeous Katarina was just hitting her stride when we shot this hot Cheerleader Trampling clip with her. Lots of facestanding and face crushing in it as the then 19 year old used her human doormat as she liked. Stomping all over him without a care in the world! Another one from the BFG gold vault that has never been released!

Starring: Katarina, Jason Ninja

*TRAMPLING* *FACESTANDING* *BRAT GIRLS*

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Natasha - Turning the Tables on the Boss - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Custom Script:

Natasha is secretary who is working hard to get the reports done. The computer was running slow so it's taking her a very long to complete the. She then complains that it's way too hot today, along with how tired and sweaty her feet are. She also complains about having to wear such ridiculous clothing on such a hot day. She stands up from her desk to stretch and go file some paperwork away.

Once she sits back down her boss ends up coming in and asking her why she hasn’t hit her daily quota yet. He reiterates that the reports need to be done asap. Natasha tells him the laptop hasn't been working right so she hasn't been able to get it done fast. He then starts going off about how she is making excuses and she is always complaining. Natasha tries to remain calm and respectful as she tries to kindly explain the situation. He ignores her and goes on about how this is a professional business that won’t tolerate slackers. Natasha attempts to compose herself and be sweet but is starting to get frustrated. Natasha then suggests if he wants her to hit her quota then he should fix the damn computer. He decides to go under her desk to see what issue there.

While under the desk her boss mentions how it always smells awful in her office. Natasha finally gets angry and tells him if she didn't have to wear pantyhose all day maybe it wouldn't smell in her office, on top of that you let him know that you recorded the whole conversation from the moment he came in and are going to complain to HR. He begs Natasha not to say anything, but she has had enough of his comments and tells him if he doesn't want to lose his job then he better start licking her stinky pantyhose sole. He then takes off one of her pointed heels and starts licking that pantyhose foot until it is soaked in saliva. During this Natasha complains about how the dress code is sexist and how much of a pervert he is. After a bit Natasha tells her boss she is done with these pantyhose for good and commands him to rip open her pantyhose foot to reveal her bare sole (pantyhose is ripped and rolled up ankle) and makes him worship it until it is soaked in as well (sucking toes and licking the rest of the foot)

Natasha is enjoying having her foot worshiped and tells him she is the new boss from now on and that major changes will come to the office (you can also add whatever you think sounds good too!). Natasha also lets him know she is done abiding by this dress code all the time and that she will make a new dress code that won’t require heels and pantyhose.

Eventually, she then tells her boss that she wants her other heel removed and pantyhose sole worshiped then asks for it to be ripped open and licked as well. During this Natasha tells her boss to step down as manager and accept her new role replacing him as manager of the office. She starts teasing her boss about his demotion and about how the tables have turned.

Starring: Natasha Ty, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Naomi & Jenny - Punishing my tiny slave - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Your Goddess Naomi is so mad, you've been fidgeting so much in her shoe all day and she has decided to punish you a bit. She has her bff Jenny coming over and she's going to let her friend step on you and crush you a bit to hopefully teach you a lesson. Jenny comes over and is startled to see Naomi's tiny slave. Naomi asks if Jenny can help her teach him a lesson. The giant brats have their tiny slave give them a foot rub before taking him to the floor as they sadistically take turns stepping on you underfoot. Your body bends and taunts as the soft flesh of their soles presses you flat into the floor. Finally Jenny has to leave and once again you're left alone with your Goddess. Naomi talks to you, reliving the fun of breaking you down under their soles. She decides to completely destroy you under foot. Crushing every part of your tiny body!

Starring: Naomi Swann, Jenny Jett

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Kate & Karly - Foot Gagging Brats - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
After trampling their slave and leaving him on the floor to go shopping, Kate and Karly return having walked the malls all day in their heels. Now they want their slave to function more than just a doormat, they want him to lick and clean their feet too, taking some deep foot gagging and whatever abuse they wish to dish him, even standing on his head as they make him lick their soles at the same time!

Starring: Kate England, Karly Salinas, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Stella - Cum for my Sweaty Soles - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Stella slowly saunters into the room after a long day. She sits down and perches her big size 10's on the table in front of you. She talks about how sweaty her feet have gotten in her shoes and socks all day. She takes off her shoes to air out her stinky socks and tells you how wet they feel. After teasing you with the socks she peels them off one by one and shows off her super sexy pink soles! She wiggles and wrinkles up her toes and soles whileyou jerk away.

Starring: Stella Liberty

*FOOT FETISH* *SOLES* *WIGGLING TOES*

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Jasper - Shrinking Injection - VR 360 4K

Starts at normal size (180)
Jasper starts by thanking me for participating in such a crucial study and explaining what to expect. She is working on a shrink ray that can reduce doctors to micro size so they can be injected directly into a patients body to find/fight the virus. I am supposed to get more dense/durable as I'm shrunken down so she wants to test it in stages. I'm not sure I believe her but the pay is good so I agree to it. She then "injects" me with the test treatment (whooshing sound) and a big smile creeps across her face when she realizes I am slowly dwindling down. She watches with great interest as I shrink down past her breasts, belly, thighs until I am about a foot tall. She measures me once I stop shrinking and records the data as I try to get my bearings at my new size. She then wants to get a closer look at me so she lifts me up in her hand like she would a Ken doll and checks me out. All my small parts appear to be in order and I tell her I feel fine despite being totally overwhelmed at what I see. Of course I'm much too big to do any internal work so she tells me its time for another injection - which she administers and causes me to go out.

From size of worm to micro
(Add echo but same speed) When I awake, I am now sitting in Jasper's giant hand as she looks on with excitement. I am now a couple inches tall so she has to inspect me closer to see my tiny parts. Again she measures me and records the data before deciding an endurance test is in order. She places me on the floor beneath her and tells me she is going to test my durability by seeing how much weight I can take under her bare sole. She lifts it up over me and instructs me to lay on my back - reassuring me not to be scared as my super-human density should save me. She then slowly lowers her bare sole on me so my head is sticking our between her big/second toe and I can see her looking down at me. She slowly increases the weight and takes note of my reaction - asking if I am still OK. I am in terrible pain but it seems like I'm avoiding injury - which pleases her. She lifts me up again to inspect any damage and sees that I am fine so it is time for the final shrink. She informs me I'm about to be micro size and gives me my final injection and again I'm out (fade to black).

Micro tests/crush
(Keep echo and realllly slooooooow speed) When I awake again, I am in the vastness of Jasper's gigantic palm and she needs to bring her eyes up very close to me to even see me. She is thrilled I survived being shrunk smaller than a flea and does her best to inspect me. She tries to ask me questions but can't hear my tiny squeak of a voice and I am too micro to see any real detail. She informs me that more endurance tests are in order - starting with seeing if I can survive the temperature/lack of air if she puts me in her mouth. She then dangles me up over her gigantic mouth and drops me in for a few moments before pulling me out and looking for movement. She can tell I'm still alive and makes note before placing me back on the floor for another pressure test. Again she lifts her now impossibly massive sole over me and instructs me to lay on my back and get ready for it to come down on me. She lowers her sole on me (so I can see her looking down at me between toes) and slowly increases her weight. She can't see/hear any reaction as she starts grinding me down harder under her toes until my body can't take anymore and she feels a tiny little pop. She is surprised and lifts up her sole to inspect it - only to find a micro red "John stain" on it. She apologies to the micro stain and notes that the treatment still needs work before it can be rolled out to the public.

Starring: Jasper Reed

Clip Features: VR 360, Foot Fetish, Soles, Crush, Virtual Reality

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Sasha & Meiko - Using the facebox Footcleaner - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Superstar foot brats Sasha Foxxx & Meiko Jane team up after a nice sweaty day out in heels to use their facebox foot cleaner! The slave is trapped in the box with no way out and all he can do is be used and abused much to the delight of the two brat goddesses as they take off their worn heels and make him lick and clean all the dirt and sweat from the soles and in between their toes. They laugh and mock him as they punish his face, using it like a floor as they wipe their smelly feet all over his tongue and face.

Starring: Sasha Foxxx, Meiko Jane, Jason Ninja

*FOOT WORSHIP* *FEMALE DOMINATION*

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Naomi & Karly - Used & Abused By Assassins - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Naomi & Karly have been sent to take out Ninja. He begs for his life as the Femme fatales have him tied up with no escape. They make him beg for his life as they force him to kiss their feet. They only have one way they will let him live, to remove their sweaty shoes and lick the dirt and stinky sweat from their soles and between their toes. They want all their toejam licked out. They want him completely at their mercy. Tbey verbally abuse him as they gag his mouth with their toes. It's hilarious to them how sad he is, on the floor at their feet, licking literal dirt from their feet. So pathetic! They start standing on him to increase the torture! He will beg for his life and work for it if he wants to see another day.

Starring: Naomi Swann, Karly Salinas, Jason Ninja

*FOOT WORSHIP* *FOOT GAGGING* *FEMALE DOMINATION*

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Nika Honey Ayla- Stomping the fucker - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Even without a camera person, these three brats didn't care and just set up the tripod to capture themselves trampling the hell out of Ninja on the bed. They want to break in the new bed and he's the perfect slave to stomp on! These three have no mercy as they triple trample him full weight, standing on his face, body, balls without hesitation. They use him as a doormat laughing at his demise beneath their soles. Crushing every inch of him flat!

Starring: Nika Venom, Honey Dew, Ayla Aysel, Jason Ninja

*TRAMPLING* *FACESTANDING* *FEMALE DOMINATION*

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Tilly - Trapped & forced to sniff feet - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Irish Goddess Tilly McReese grins as she approaches her slave trapped in the facebox. Her sweaty smelly feet are aching to be let loose upon his senses as she peels off her shoes with no socks and starts pinching his nose together with them. She loves feeling his face under her sweaty soles as she presses them onto his face. The smell is intoxicating. She only wants him to be able to breathe in her sweaty aroma so she gleefully pinches his nose closed in between sniffs so he cannot get any fresh air either.

Starring: Tilly McReese, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Reagan & Sydney - Queen & Servant Trick - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Custom Script:

Reagan and Sydney are famous Youtubers. Reagan is Jason's sister and Sydney is her best friend. Reagan and Sydney are sitting on the couch with socked soles propped up on a coffee table to the camera. They address the camera and say hi to the viewers with an upbeat intro and introduce themselves and saying to subscribe to their channels. Then Reagan says they got a viewer asking if they could do the "Queen and Servant" challenge and playing the servant is my brother Jason! Jason walks in and sits next to his sister Reagan on the couch and is also a YouTuber and says hey guys! Reagan says lets get started and reads off her phone what they have to do for the challenge. Reagan says ok we are the queens and my brother is our servant. Reagan says ok servant you must serve your queens. She says first bring me something to drink and Jason goes and hand his sister a drink of water. She says ok next slave you must massage both of our feet for 10 secs each. Jason does feeling a little humiliated while Reagan and Sydney giggle. Sydney laughs and says next slave you must smell are socks. Jason reluctantly smells both of their socked soles for 10 secs each. Reagan laughs and says omg! next you have to LICK our socked feet! Jason says ah wat? Sydney laughs as Jason sticks out out his tongue and licks both Reagan and Sydney's socked soles still propped up on the coffee table to the camera. She says ok next take off our socks slave and clean out bare soles with your tongue! Reagan and Sydney laugh and Reagan says sorry bro you have to it’s the challenge haha. Jason reluctantly takes off there socks and licks there bare soles propped up on the coffee table as Reagan yells heel to toe slave! And laughs while being grossed out with Sydney. She then makes him lie on the ground and drags her bare soles and Sydney's soles hard against his tongue. While hes licking ones feet the other uses him as a footrest for their soles.They talk about how this will get so many views! Reagan and Sydney agree they should use her brother as a slave in real life as this is so fun. Then Reagan really humiliates him and says the next video is gonna be making her bro lick Reagan's BOYFRIENDS feet and then makes him lick her boyfriends used flip flops for this video! Then she makes him lick her and Sydney's bare soles heel to toe again and talks about making her brother suck her boyfriends dick and a take a facial and has him suck and gag on the heels of both their feet as practice for the next video they put out!

Starring: Reagan Lush, Sydney Paige, Jason Ninja

*FOOT WORSHIP* *FOOT HUMILIATION* *

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Riley K - Smell My feet or Get BEAT! - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
Riley walks in to her house to find her brothers loser best friend sitting on the couch waiting. The ultra mean brat asks why the fuck he is in her house when her brother isn't there. He stammers that her bro said he could hand till he got home. Riley recognizes him as the guy who her boyfriend used to beat up after classes. She laughs as she recalls the thought and ponders if she should invite him over to hang out too. He recoils at the thought and begs her not to call her boyfriend over. Riley laughs at his fear and tells him to only way she won't do it is if he does whatever she wants and starts peeling off her sweaty shoes. He barely has a moment to realize what's going on before her stinky socked sole is on his face! She tells him to start sniffing her soiled socks or else she calls her man over to beat his ass. He has no choice but to start sniffing his bullies girlfriends smelly feet. She makes him get on the floor as she towers over him. The buxom brunette brat laughs as she grinds her soles into his face, smearing the slimy sweat all over it. She removes her socks and gives him the main course! Her super vinegary bare feet wipe all over his face as she gets truly tormented by her. She takes pictures of him at her feet and texts her bf who laughs and tells her he's coming over to beat him up too!

Starring: Riley K, Jason Ninja

-

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  58  59  60   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links