Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » XBRATS.COM formerly brattyfootgirls.com Official thread (Page 48)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: XBRATS.COM formerly brattyfootgirls.com Official thread
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Legendary Ginary teams up with Paris Love to give Ninja an old fashioned all out trampling! TONS of Facestanding in this 16 minute video with an extra 9 minutes of Bonus POV angle! Ginary always loves a good doormat as she tramples without mercy or a single care in the world. Paris uses her awesome big size 10's to completely crush his face flat as these two brutal queens give him a hard trampling!

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

When Jason arrives for his tinder date he's keen to get started and into his date Lola's pants! She isn't quite ready for that just yet and tells him she likes to tie up her dates first and get kinky! He agrees to let her tie him up as he desperately wants to get laid. Once he's tied up Lola makes him lay down and removes his shorts! Now she sits on him and he thinks it's about to go down! However Lola has other ideas as she pulls off her flip flops and slams her bare sole right on his mouth! She tells him he's honly going to be getting her feet and he is expected to lick and suck every inch of them or else she will show photos of him being a foot licking bitch to everyone! Now he's stuck under his dates stinky feet and has no other choice but to do as she wishes and become her total foot slave!

Starring: Lola Leda, Jason Ninja

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

After turning Jason into their cuck, Lily and Charly return to the bedroom to continue to degrade him and treat him like a doormat! They are in the mood for some bouncy fun as they jump and trample him on the bed! They giggle as they try to hold their balance while stomping on his face, balls and body! They stand on his face and head and love feeling him crush beneath them! They didn't even bother getting dressed and continue to crush him completely nude! He's gonna have to learn to love this new life he is stuck in for good!

-

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is SO hot!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Fresh from working out, Abella, Honey and Remy stroll in with their slave laid out and tied up waiting for them. They have been making sure they have worked up a good sweat for him! As they kick off their shoes they immediately don't hold back ramming their smelly feet in his face! They start laughing as his face shrivels up from the extreme vinegary stench. They find it hilarious that he has to just lay there and smell their feet! They wiggle their toejam infested feet over his face, gripping his nose tightly between them! They stand on him to make it harder for him to breathe so the little air he does inhale is straight foot stank!

Starring: Abella Dean, Honey Dew, Remy Boo, Jason Ninja

*FOOT SMELLING* *FOOT SMOTHER* *FEMALE DOMINATION*

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

It's Halloween night, a poor victim has been captured by two mysterious women and brought before a towering woman in all white wearing a large brimmed black hat. Her thick accent questions him before she suddenly makes his voice disappear. She is sick of his whimpering as she zaps him again making him fully submit to her. She has her minions remove her shoes as the victim is made to lick the sweat from her bare soles. She commands her minions to remove their shoes as well as all three women start feeding their victim their sweaty feet. The tall woman stands above him, towering over him ash she makes him lay flat for her minions to dance on. The women dominate him making him a floor mat whilst having his mouth serve them as a foot cleaner. These women are pure evil. Once they have finished with him The head Mistress decides to shrink him down and swallow him whole!

Starring: Sablique Von lux, Reagan Lush, Indica Jane, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

New on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

You find yourself on a work trip with your colleague Ama. They stuffed yopu both in one room so you have to share a bed. She's made it clear she won't fuck you so she has you sleep head to tails. Once you see she's almost out you can't help but stare at her perfect big feet right near your face. You've always had a thing for her feet and you try to get them near your groin. She suddenly stirs awake and notices you near her feet. She questions if you like her feet? She starts rubbing your cock through yopur boxers and notice how rock hard you've gotten. Hmm Maybe she should pull it out and stroke with her soft soles and toes? Now your cock is gripped by her big feet as she expertly massages your throbbing cock till you explode is a GIANT cum shot! Now she knows you won't try to fuck her as she goes to rest.

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

You already know teaming up Garnet and Honey is gonna be a brutal time for Ninja as they give him all he can handle in this great trampling & facestanding clip sot entirely in our legendary POV style! Lots of hard stomping, jumping and face stands!

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

When Ninja joins a new karate class to learn some moves to stop him from being bullied so much, he chooses the special new classes offered by sadistic teacher Raven! She laughs at how pathetic he is coming to her classes. She will show him some moves all right but not the type that he will enjoy as he soon finds himself on the ground with his new sensei standing on him rubbing her sweaty feet in his face! She laughs and mocks how weak he is for a man as she stomps on him and treats him like a foot doormat! Now he knows he is in trouble as the bratty Raven starts making him lick the sweat from her soles and gag on her toes! She stands on him so he can't escape as he's turned into her human foot cleaner!

Starring: Raven Rogue, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Fina tells Onyx her old co-worker Jason is coming by to start his new job in their office. They want to humiliate him!

Onyx hides as Fina opens the door and says "don't speak, follow me." She makes you sit in the corner of a room and she pulls up a chair and sits in front of you, "I've been on my feet all day and for the next hour, you will be smelling them." She holds them up to your face "look at them" "now place your nose in between my toes and smell."

"Mouth closed. SMELL." "Deep inhale, hold it in." (She mocks your breathing).

She pulls out the tape and tapes your mouth shut. "Now, all you can do is smell."

"Smell my feet." She keeps repeating the words "smell" and "smell my feet" every 10 seconds or so. "Are you annoyed?" She smirks. "Just smell." "I said smell." "Smell my feet."

"Now, 1 more deep smell. Hold it in." She wiggles her toes over your nose as you breathe. "That wasn't deep enough." "Deep breath." "Oh, I forgot to tell you, your old co-worker that I promoted to your position is here too."

In comes Onyx. Fina gets up and Onxy takes her place as Fina steps back to watch

"My turn!" Onyx humiliates her former co-worker with her stinky feet now! She wants to hear his deep inhaling! All that foot funk!

Eventually both girls double team to finish him off!

Starring: Onyx Kim, Goddess Fina, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

It's Halloween night and Ninja gets a strange card shoved under his door. He picks it up and reads the cover "Trick or treat, smell my feet!"... How weird! Before he knows it two Halloween brats grab him from behind and tie him up. They then proceed to give him a VERY stinky foot smothering just in time for halloween! All his worst nightmares will now come true!

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Scene 1: Jae and Reagan are catching up with each other. Jae asks Reagan if she’s had her feet worshipped recently. Reagan is a little put off and decides to go.

Scene 2. Reagan’s wrists and ankles are bound and she is gagged. Jae unties her shoes and smells them.
She tickles Reagan’s feet. Jae fondles Reagan’s feet as she struggles. Then she kisses and licks Reagan’s socks.

Jae sniffs Reagan’s spread toes in the socks before slowly peeling them off. (Could you get Reagan’s pov for this particular moment) Jae worships her barefeet all over. Licking her soles and sucking on toes. Jae leaves Reagan struggling. Last shot is of Reagan as camera zooms in on her feet.

Starring: Reagan Lush, Jae Lynn Piggs

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

It's Halloween night and Ninja gets a strange card shoved under his door. He picks it up and reads the cover "Trick or treat, smell my feet!"... How weird! Before he knows it two Halloween brats grab him from behind and tie him up. They then proceed to give him a VERY stinky foot smothering just in time for halloween! All his worst nightmares will now come true!

-

So you just LOVE little feet huh? Has to be under size 6 or it's no good? Well you've come to the right girls! Sage and Dakota have some itty bitty tiny feet and they smell heavenly! Could you imagine what those 4 soles would do working over your hard cock? Well they can! They will tell you all about it! Whilst teasing the hell outta you with their sexy feet! GO on, whip out that cock and start stroking!''

-

Naomi, continues to fuck with this guy as every holiday passes. Each holiday has had some kind of unique angle to further humiliate & destroy him. St. Patrick's Day saw Naomi swipe an unclaimed winning lottery ticket from out of his wallet...giving her $200 million that should have been his. She found her poto' gold, Easter saw Karly crush his eggs permanently (his nuts). He still endures that god awful pain to this day, trapped in the Sunken Place. & now here at Halloween...Karly has revealed herself to be an actual demon from the Sunken Place. She did this when no one else was around to absolutely terrify him. You see, no one know that Karly is a demon. She will be dragging him down to that hellish place by the end of the series...but no one knows this other than him. Since he can neither speak of move well, he is trapped with that horrific knowledge alone.

That is where we are now as Naomi has thrown one hell of a Halloween party. For a while, Kat's ex was dragged out of the facebox & upstairs to where the other girls were partying. This enabled us to shoot a few crossover POV episodes with other studios. He was just thrown back in the box in the previous clip for Kate & Sahrye…& now Naomi & Nika are coming in to finish him off for Halloween.

Starring: Naomi Swann, Nika Venom, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

The gorgoeus Brenna is in a good mood today, she wants to get you off using her feet and fishnets. She starts off teasing you with her sexy fishnet clad soles and toes, putting them up to your face so you can get a whiff of her smell. She then has you lay out and rubs her soles over your cock in your boxers. She feels your cock growing as she pulls the boxers down and starts rubbing her fishnets over your cock, she loves feeling your cock grow betwene her feet, she soon rips a hole to slot your cock into and continues to use her bare soles to rub your cock. Finally she removes her fishnets completely and finishes the footjob with her silky soles till you blow a huge load for her much to her satisfaction!

Starring: Brenna McKenna, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Bratty College Girls Genesis and Misty are furious! Their homework slave didn't ge tthem an A on their papers and now they can't goto the big party! They have to no choice but to punish him and they have a very stinky punishment in mind! They make him lay down and tie his hands and gag him then proceed to start making him smell their raunchy feet! These two brats rarely shower after gym class and their feet are disgusting vinegary! Now he can only lay there and take it whilst being their footrest!

Starring: Genesis Amour, Misty Rein, Jason Ninja

-

(~5-7 min)

Riot enters unexpectedly as she wasn't expected home until this evening - she's in sandals without socks on. Staring at me under her desk, she sits down, places her sandaled feet semi over my face, and starts to grin with enthusiasm. She says that I have quite the evening in store and starts to explain how she was complaining about me to her teammates after practice in the locker room (mainly the Amazonian post players) in how I've seem to be going through the motions with cleaning her feet after practice. She acknowledges that my only source of nutrients is what comes from her perfect, sweaty, soles after practice.

She tells me that her Amazonian teammates offered to come over after the 2nd practice today to add some new flavor to my menu. As she takes off her sandals, she tells me that after agreeing to training me after their practice --- her teammates wanted to give me a preview and Riot puts a sandal (or both) upside down on my face proceeding to tell me that her teammates all put on those sandals in their bare sweaty feet after walking around the dirty locker room barefoot. Not only that, they took all their old practice socks and rung the sweat out of them onto Riot's Sandals. As Riot flips her sandals onto my face, she tells me this is an appetizer for what's in store later and that the teammates unanimously decided to go the rest of the day sock-less (including the 2nd practice) so that I have their full flavor. Riot describes how much bigger her teammates are both in height and their shoe size (they have size 11 and 12s and she's planning on at least 5 teammates coming and will have to double check on the 6th)
----
(10-12 minutes)

Riot tells me she came home in between practices because it was a really tough practice and thought it was a good idea to feed me since she knows I have grown to tolerate the offerings from her feet. She's not sure how my stomach will handle 10 (maybe 12) different flavors that will be much sweatier and much more to eat/clean than what I'm accustomed to with her size feet.

It's also a good time to get some practice in as she boasts that she is an expert trainer and that I get her feet pristine after every basketball practice. She starts with her right foot first as we begin the cleaning ritual. Beginning with tapping my face lightly as I kiss the bottoms of her sweaty gym feet and I beg for the privilege and honor to clean & worship her feet. Riot tells me that this is my sole purpose in life and that she's excited to broaden my tastes as she thinks it'll make me a better foot cleaning slave.

She instructs me to start at the heel and to lightly nimble aware the calluses and skin from her heel. Telling me "practice has been so tough" she laughs and mentions she knows that their huge feet don't have a daily cleaner like she does so she knows that there will be plenty of protein for me later.

After getting everything from the base of the toes to the heel in quality shape again — she says "permission to move onto Phase 3 time or as I call it…. dessert". Phrase 3 is sucking on each toe individually. She reminds me that Phrase 3 is the most important for her teammates as they have really big toes and that I need to be sure to not only lick & clean up all the buildup of toe jam and fuzz in between each toe (a lot builds up during practice) but to devote extra attention to the gunk / buildup underneath the toenails — she says her teammates will really appreciate me using my teeth and tong to get under their toenails.

----
(5-7 min)

Finishing up the ritual, Riot places her feet (one at a time or both) directly over the camera and commands me to start drying my spit from her feet — slowly air drying them with my mouth. She says that drying by blowing or air is the best way to keep the skin smooth and healthy

As I'm in the midst of drying her feet with soft blowing (parts with extreme close ups of her soles, arches, and toes) - she realizes how much of a delicate process this is and it can be time consuming. She didn't factor in the time it would take to do her teammates.
She comes to the realization that it would be best for everyone if they all stay the night so this way each one of their Amazonian feet can get as much time as needed And she says going through all 10 of those huge feet will take up most of the evening.

Then she tells me that after they go to sleep that they will leave their bare feet exposed so I can clean every inch of their huge feet a second time to make sure I didn't miss any spots -- and that it actually makes a ton of sense for me to give them a second cleaning while they sleep -- this way everyone can wake up and go to practice in the morning with reenergized feet --- it's good for team morale.

As she commands that I give her heels, arches, soles, balls, and big toes on both feet small kisses (she's starting to get ready to leave but the camera shows the bottom of her foot and her grinning face) --- she tells me

"I hope you're ready for tonight as it's a big night for both of us --- I have to show the team that I'm in charge and can train a foot slave right….and you have a long, and tasteful night ahead of you my slave"

Riot gets out of her chair and up from the desk and makes another reference to how big her teammates feet are and how disgusting they are going to be after practice.

She starts to put her sandals on but then stops and looks down at me. She says that I need to be as prepared as I can be and puts the sandals filled with her teammates skin & sweat upside over my face and tells me to take in every scent and taste since it's gonna be an overload of those later so I need to get used to it.

As she leaves she says "See ya after practice!"

Starring: Riot Starter

-

When Luna's slave tries to escape his cage he gets stuck under the bar and Luna finds him red handed! Not one to let things like this slide, Luna decides to punish him quickly by trampling over his exposed face, throat and body with her VERY stinky feet! She's been wearing her flats all day shopping around and now her slave has to take whatever she dishes out!

-

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  58  59  60   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links