Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » XBRATS.COM formerly brattyfootgirls.com Official thread (Page 49)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: XBRATS.COM formerly brattyfootgirls.com Official thread
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude is a legend!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out now on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Joey's a roch brat who has been letting her friend Lola stay on her couch for a few months. Now she requires some rent to be paid but Lola hasn't had any luck finding work. Joey is done with Lola's mooching ways and threatens to throw her out on the streets! Lola begs her not to and will do anything to stay! Joey thinks about as she gazes down at her sweaty sore feet and commands Lola to get down on her knees and start worshipping and licking her sweaty feet clean! Lola with no other choice does as Joey commands. Joey kicks back as Lola sucks, kisses and licks her big meaty size 8 soles clean. After a few minutes Joey asks Lola to start showing her how she sucks dick and asks her to gag on her toes. Lola continues to be humiliated at Joey's every whim!

Starring: Joey White, Lola Leda

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

We haven't seen a brutal trampling like this one in a bit! These three turned it up to 10 as they seriously go to town trampling, jumping and destroying Ninja under their 6 feet! This one has it all, tons of face standing - even face stomping & jumping! The brats laugh as they give their hardest to their doormat making him suffer through 15 minutes of intense trampling action!! An Instant classic!

Starring: Brenna McKenna, Maria Jade, Goddess Nebula, Jason Ninja

*TRAMPLING* *FACESTANDING*

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

New on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

You've always had a thing for your best friend little sis Naomi. Her feet are perfection and she knows you're into her. She let's you know she'd never date you, but she knows you have a foot fetish and thinks giving you a sneaky footjob is something you both can get away with without her bro finding out! Her feet have been crammed in her converse all day without socks so they are nice and ripe! She peels them off showing off her pink stinky soles! She invites you to sniff and worship them as you get raging hard immediately! She rubs over your boxers as you start kissing and licking her soles, soon she pulls off your boxers and grips your rock hard boner with her long toes. Her nails look bare but have a clear sheen over them and she starts working your cock like a jackhammer! She slows it down and grins as she rolls her soft soles over your cocks head. She knows just how to deliver the perfect FJ! She gets you so worked up you surprise her with a huge blast of cum going everywhere!

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Lily and Charly come home from a day at the mall and their roomie Jason is chilling watching tv. They've been in their shoes and uggs all day and they can't wait to remove them. They take them off and get comfy on the couch. Jason can't help but get drawn to Charly's exposed barefoot right near his face. When the girls start chatting he leans in for a sneaky sniff, however Lily spots him and the girls start asking if he just tried to smell her foot. he tries to deny it but the girls have caught him out in a lie! They shove him on the floor and start giving him all the stinky vinegary feet he can handle. They laugh as they notice his hardon as Charly starts rubbing her foot on it while Lily smothers him under her stinky soles. The girls want to make him cum in his pants while sniffing their feet!

Starring: Lily Larimar, Charly Summer, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Jason is waiting for his best friend to come home to work so he can go out with him. His hot sister Mia is home and he's always had a thing for her! He tries hitting on her but is unaware of Mia's truly sadistic side! She plays into it making him think he has a chance when she asks him if he's into kinky stuff! He isn't really up to speed with kink but agrees to let her tie his hands together with rope. Once he's tied Mia has him kneel before her. Now she has him just where she wants him, at her feet! She peels off her sneakers and socks and makes gag on her sweaty toes and feet. Now he realizes he's made a big mistake! Mia has always wanted her own foot slave and now she has one! Jason is made to gag hard on both her feet and lick her soles clean! He better hurry before his friend gets home!

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Indica, Lola, Joey and Burja have their victim tied to a chair, these 4 evil Brats have some sadistic ideas in mind. They tell him if he can resist cumming in his boxers as they rub their silky pantyhose soles over his cock they will elt him go. However - If he can't control himself and cums in his boxers then they will destroy him under their feet, firs tby trampling him then by shrinking him to a dollsize and crushing him!

Starring: Joey White, Lola Leda, Indica Jane, Bruja Bunny, Jason Ninja

Clip features: Cum In Pants, Pantyhose footjobs, trampling, Pantyhose domination, Giantess, Crush

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Sexy latina Goddess Cassandra has some of the most perfectly thick and meaty soles you will see! They wrinkle up perfectly and she knows just how to get your motor running with them as she teases you with her wiggling, flexing and scrunching! Show her how big a load you have for her!

Starring: Cassandra Cain

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

out now on brattyfootgirls.com!

Joey and Lola are starving! It's thanksgiving and their roomie Jason said he'd bring back a turkey for them to feast on for dinner. They are hangry and not in the mood for any BS. Jason finally arrives, complaining about how full he is. He stuffed himself after work with his coworkers on some thanksgiving dinner but totally forgot to bring extra home for his hungry roomies! They are furious with him and decide since he's already stuff on food, he can further stuff his mouth with their sweaty feet or else face being kicked out! Now he has no choice but to lick the sour soles of his bratty roommates or get the boot! No thanks to him!

Starring: Joey White, Lola Leda, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

You've always had a big crush on your best friends' mom. Miss Rio has the most perfect big feet you've ever seen and your secret foot fetish has always gotten to you whenever you were at their house and she was barefoot. You're waiting in your friends room as he's on his way home from work. Miss Rio walks in and is pleased to see you. She decides to address the tenseness in the air and asks you flat out about your foot fetish. You're a bit shy, but the MILF knows how to put you at ease as she removes her shoes and shows her scented pink soles up to your face. The smell is too much for your senses as it drives you wild! Your cock gets engorged as Miss Rio continues to tease you with her feet. She invites you to start worshipping them as you cannot wait to taste them. Your cock is hard as a rock now as she moves her feet down to your crotch area and starts rubbing over your boxers. She finally strips off your boxers and starts expertly massaging and stroking your cock with her long toes and soles. The feeling is amazing as she knows just how to manipulate every nerve ending with her grip. You explode and she is very pleased as her soles are coated with your juice.

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Out now on Brattyfootgirls.com!

Jenny and Jasper love working up a stinky sweat and punishing slaves beneath their feet! These two legends team up to give him some of the smelliest feet he can handle! Not only do they smother him, they make it even more painful by standing on his face, while the other one smothers him. They have a blast making him pay under the stinkiest feet ever!

Starring: Jenny Jett, Jasper Reed, Jason Ninja

-

It's gonna be a fun day for Sage and Dakota as the brats have a new wheel to spin! The wheel is full of fun things for the girls to amuse themselves by doing them to their bound slave! He's in for it as the girls have no choice but to agree to whatever the wheel lands on whether that's trampling him, foot gagging him, stepping on his face or dick and more! Step right up - or as these two will do - Step right on him!!

Starring: Sage Fox, Dakota Burns, Jason Ninja

-

This is VR clip. Please view with VR headset or ensure you're video player / Phone is set to VR mode.

Starts at normal size (180)
I walk into Reagan’s office to reprimand her but she isn't having it anymore. I am such an asshole boss so she stands up and informs me she's finally had enough. Now it's her time to be in charge and she just learned the perfect way to make that happen. She warns me to get ready to be no bigger than a worm under her soles - telling me to look down at her feet and imagine being small enough to fit between her painted toes. She knows I love her feet so it's only right I be under them but of course I don't believe her. She then waves her hand at me and I feel a weird sensation come over my body. Suddenly I feel myself shrinking (whooshing sound) and Ziva appears to be getting taller and taller. She smiles in excitement and waves down at me as I dwindle past her belly, thighs, ankles until I black out.

Worm Size (go to 360 cam)
When I wake, I see her massive frame above me as she looks down and asks if I understand how small I am. She picks me up and holds me up verry close to her face as she smiles with satisfaction at the thought of actually holding her tiny boss. Then she holds me up reeeally close to her lips and suggests she could end my reign of office terror by sending me down into her belly. She dangles me waay up over her open mouth and threatens to swallow me whole. But she decides I'd be gross so she changes her mind - placing me on the floor and sitting above me legs crossed so the sole of her crossed foot hovers over me. She tells me to look at her giant sole and imagine being stuck to it like a squashed worm as I cower under her painted toes. I scream for mercy but my pleas just sound like annoying little squeaks. This irritates her and I refuse to stop so she decides being a worm isn't small enough - I need to be the size of an ant. She waves her hand at me (another whoosh) and I see her smiling down at me before blacking out again.

Ant Size (sloooow down speed and add echo)
When I awake again, Reagan is standing up searching for her speck of a boss (tilt cam up to avoid stitch line). She spots something near her toe and smirks when she realizes it's me. She then pushes her giant painted toes towards me and mocks how tiny I am. She tells me I'm just an ant now and my life doesn't matter. She then teases me by hovering each of her giant soles overhead and threatening to end my life. She then holds the ball of her foot over my helpless body and says its time she puts me under a lot of pressure. She watches me between her toes as she lowers her sole and presses her foot down, gradually increasing her weight as she enjoys my pained face between her toes. She eventually lets up but only to inform me my life is about to end. She plans on wearing me around as a "John stain" on her sole so she can show the other girls in the office. I beg for mercy but she ignores my squeaks as she raises her sole over me one last time. She again peers down at me between her toes and relishes the moment before slowly pressing the ball of her foot down on me. She slowly grinds her toes down on me - enjoying the feeling of breaking every bone in my body as I watch her smiling face up above. I am just barely holding on when she eventually raises her sole to look for any signs of life. She's not sure if I'm still alive but brings her sole down on me one more time to make sure I'm gone (goodbye tiny John).

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Our new membership site is now live!

XBRATS.COM!

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Join http://Xbrats.com today with coupon code XBRATSOG get $5 off first month!

- Create a FREE account to get flat rate $9.99 downloadable movies!
- Stream ALL clips as a PAYING member! Over 130+ clips at launch!
- Members get priority access to customs!

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

New on xbrats.com & xbratsc4s.com

Miss Brooks has been hearing bad things about one of her new employees, Jason. She has called him in and tells him his days are numbered as an employee of hers. He begs her not to fire him and can do many other jobs to make her happy. She thinks long and hard and decides a man of his skills may be perfect for her newest job description. An in office foot slave! He's a little confused as she orders him to kneel before her as she plants her heeled feet in front of his face. She wants him to vremove her shoes and give her tired overworked soles a good tongue bath as his new job requires. Grossed out he has no choice but to lap away and suck the old sweat from his CEO's feet. She smiles as she commands him to lay under her desk where he can continue licking away. Upon closer inspection she rubs a foot over his crotch to find out he;s turned on by this while situation. She grins as she rubs over his cock though his pants and continues gagging his mouth with her feet. Soon he can't control himself and cums in his pants much to the delight of his boss, who orders him out of her office but to return the next day!

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Now available on Xbrats.com (VOD area) & Xbratsc4s.com!

Ama and Onyx are getting ready for a workout session, stretching out and bending all their limbs. Suddenly they hear something. As they go to investigate they find their roommate Jason filming them to a live stream on his phone! They are furious! They can't believe he'd be so disrespectful to do that, they see there's a ton of people watching so they decide to turn the tables and stream him getting beaten down on under their feet! They remove their shoes and socks and throw him to the ground! Now he's gonna provide a whole show for his viewers, him sucking and licking the stinky feet of his roommmates!

-

[ December 05, 2021, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: theninja ]

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  58  59  60   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links