Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Another ebay win!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Another ebay win!!
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys probably won't remember, but I've posted here in the past about my 'hobby' of buying well worn shoes from ebay.
Well, I've been trying to hold back a little but I had a peek earlier and found an auction for these beauties:

-
I've never seen such worn insides!! They're black, right?

So I messaged the seller, asked her how long she had them etc. She said a few years and she always wore them with barefeet even in winter. And then she warned me that "They very smell!"
Well it sold me! I sniped in with a last minute bid and won them!!

I searched her paypal email on facebook and found her! (I always like to put a face to the shoes!)
Turns out she's a Polish girl living here in the UK, there was only one picture I could access and I wish she wasn't wearing the glasses, but I think she looks quite cute!!
 -

Really can't wait to get my hands on her shoes, when I do I'll come back with my research. [Tongue]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much did you pay?
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About £13, or roughly $22.
I've paid much more than that in the past for shoes not nearly as 'good' as these.

I think mainly because of the time the auction ended, Sunday around noon. Not too many people on ebay then.

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice buy! Those insoles look super worn out.
Make sure you update us on how they smell! [Wink]

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does she knows that she is selling her shoes to fetishist or she is selling them just as used shoes?

and do you have photos of her feet and toes?

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Yes, I'm fairly certain she knows. I'm not sure anyone would 'normally' sell a pair of shoes in that condition.

Her English wasn't top notch, but she knew exactly what to say... The wearing without socks thing, and that her 'feet sweat very'.

Sadly no pictures of her feet. I thought about asking her, but didn't want to push my luck.

elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea, that sounds like that she knows to who is she selling [Big Grin]

thats strange, when i see a well worn shoes on ebay there are always photos of feet

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

In my experience some women do and some don't.

In the past I've had the conversation where perhaps a woman is ok with the idea of passing on her worn shoes, *if* she doesn't think about what the new owner will be doing with them. But posing their feet is going too far for some.

But then always, money talks!

elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

yep, but if they target fetishist as their customers, they know that biger chance to sell their shoes is to place photos with their feet and those shoes.. if they have nice feet [Smile]
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool! Anxious to hear your report.

Maybe when they are in transit or when they arrive, you could cheekily ask if pictures of her feet are to be included or to see the shape of the foot that made the impression.

Hope she bagged those shoes!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

She wrote again just now to tell me she's sent them first class (something I didn't pay for), for being a gentleman!

So, with any luck I'll be wearing them on my nose tomorrow! [Big Grin]

Hmmm, kind of tempted to ask for some feet pics, but now don't want to ruin that gentleman image lol!

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! You may never hear from her again after this transaction! [Tongue]

Maybe after you receive them you could reply that you received them and offer an innocent comment that she must have lovely soles that made the imprint, etc.

Good luck!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good. [Mmm]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm good. Me Tarzan. Feet sweat very. Me like you.
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like worn shoes ,smells good, my special things : well worn woman flip flops with foot marks and sweaty smelly....mmmmmm chessy... [Mmm]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links