Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Another ebay win!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Another ebay win!!
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, I thought eBay had a specific policy against selling worn goods like this?
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:
Wait, I thought eBay had a specific policy against selling worn goods like this?

They do. Items of used clothing generally need to be clean or washed.

However, it's difficult to enforce this rule. Sellers refrain from using keywords that tip off the admins. It can be flagged or reported, but most people don't really give a crap.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Looks good. [Mmm]

-

My goodness is this amazing! [Blush] That sole print makes me want to see the pretty foot that created it. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn. They came. And so did I. [Tongue]

Years of collecting shoes, these are the best yet. I tried to get a couple of shots of the toe prints.

-  -  -

To describe the smell. You don't have to have them near to smell them, they're a good four feet away right now and I smell them. There's a definite vinegar smell!!! But mixed in with a lotiony scent, so it's kind of sweet and sour, and although strong not overpowering. Definitely horny!!!!

And here I am wearing them. On my nose. [Joint]

-

[ October 07, 2014, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: MrJames1980 ]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might have to revise my 'not overpowering' statement. I just came back from popping out, and as soon as I walk in the room they slap in the face!!

Yeah, looks like I'm going to have to bag these beauties!!

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha sweet beans;)

If you have some older socks that you had for sniffing...you could put the socks in there to help absorb the odor that is floating about and then have to recharged socks as well:)

You send an email to the Polish chick yet? You should innocently as for the bare feet picks;)

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

It's not a bad idea! I'm not so much of a sock collector, but I do have an old pair of the ex girlfriend's in a drawer.

As for the Polish girl, I've sent her a message but I've not asked her for foot pictures yet, hoping to build up a bit of conversation first.

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The young lady in that owned them is a cutie pie.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links