Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » At My Neighbors Feet - Official Update Thread (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: At My Neighbors Feet - Official Update Thread
andyboss
Loyal Member
Member # 41209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyboss   Email andyboss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not bad dude,not bad! Looks very nice. Like to see more wrinkled soles.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
At My Neighbors Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 48238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for At My Neighbors Feet   Author's Homepage   Email At My Neighbors Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to hear you like what see. Here are some more screen shoots showing off Kitty's soles [Smile]

--------------------
 -
The neighborhood girls found out a secret about their naughty neighbor,
now they’re using it to tease, torment and abuse him.

Posts: 50 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
At My Neighbors Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 48238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for At My Neighbors Feet   Author's Homepage   Email At My Neighbors Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kitty Gaming Footstool POV

-

Kitty wearing her pink and gray argyle socks relaxes and enjoys a little game playing on her phone while resting her socked feet on her neighbor. Soon she orders him remove her socks and open his mouth so she can use it to refresh her feet, then she continues to carelessly rests her bare feet on his face. Video is taken from a low angle so you get a perfect POV view of her soles.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 50 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
At My Neighbors Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 48238

Kitty Gaming Footstool

-

Kitty wearing her pink and gray argyle socks relaxes and enjoys a little game playing on her phone while resting her socked feet on her neighbor. Soon she orders him remove her socks and open his mouth so she can use it to refresh her feet, then she continues to carelessly rests her bare feet on his face.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

At My Neighbors Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 48238

Kitty Relaxing Striped Socks POV

-

Kitty stops by to relax and unwind on the couch, while showing off her pink and blue striped socks. She decides to get more comfortable and removes her socks giving you the perfect view of her bare feet and red toenail polish.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

At My Neighbors Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 48238

Kitty Texting Footstool POV

-

Kitty wearing her long pink and blue socks sits back to do a little texting on her phone. She uses her neighbor as a footrest, carelessly placing her feet on his face and neck. Video is taken from a low angle so you get a perfect POV view of her socked soles.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

At My Neighbors Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 48238

Kitty Texting Footstool

-

Kitty wearing her long pink and blue socks sits back to do a little texting on her phone. She uses her neighbor as a footrest, carelessly placing her feet on his face and neck.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ January 11, 2015, 11:03 AM: Message edited by: At My Neighbors Feet ]

--------------------
 -

At My Neighbors Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 48238

Kitty Striped Socks Footstool POV

-

Kitty has caught up on all her messages, but still has some time to kill before she has to leave, so she switches over to playing games on her phone. Still wearing her long pink and blue socks, she sits back and continues using her neighbor as her footrest. Before too long she decides to remove her socks and carelessly places her now bare feet on his face and neck. Eventually, it’s time for her to head out, and she darts off leaving her neighbor just lying there on the floor. Video is taken from a low angle so you get a perfect POV view of her socked and bare soles.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

At My Neighbors Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 48238

Kitty Striped Socks Footstool

-

Kitty has caught up on all her messages, but still has some time to kill before she has to leave, so she switches over to playing games on her phone. Still wearing her long pink and blue socks, she sits back and continues using her neighbor as her footrest. Before too long she decides to remove her socks and carelessly places her now bare feet on his face and neck. Eventually, it’s time for her to head out, and she darts off leaving her neighbor just lying there on the floor.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like the red pedi, best! Do her feet smell good?
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
At My Neighbors Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 48238

Cool, I'll be posting more pics with red pedi shortly [Smile]

Yes they do [Wink]

[ January 17, 2015, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: At My Neighbors Feet ]

--------------------
 -

At My Neighbors Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 48238

Kitty White Slouch Socks Footstool POV

-

Kitty has her neighbor lying under her comfy reading chair with only his head sticking out. She comes in wearing her long White Slouch Socks and sits down to do a little reading, while using his face as her footrest. Eventually she decides to remove her socks and absentmindedly explores his face with her now bare feet. Video is taken from a low angle so you get a perfect POV view of her socked then bare toes and soles.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

At My Neighbors Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 48238

Kitty White Slouch Socks Footstool

-

Kitty has her neighbor lying under her comfy reading chair with his head sticking out. She comes in wearing her long White Slouch Socks and sits down to do a little reading, while using his face as her footrest. Eventually she decides to remove her socks, showing off her red toe nail polish. She absentmindedly explores his face with her now bare feet, and teases his open mouth with her toes.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
At My Neighbors Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 48238

Kitty Tip-Toe Eyes

-

Kitty has finished her reading and decides to take advantage of her neighbor who is still trapped and powerless lying under her chair. Kitty decides since she is already barefoot, why not take advantage of his helpless position with only his head sticking out, and have some fun torturing his eyes. First she is determined to touch every one of her ten toes to each of his open eyes. She then places her feet on his face with a big toe over each eye and starts randomly tapping his vulnerable open eyes with her toes. At least before he could brace himself, now his defenseless eyes are assaulted one after the other, sometimes even both at once with no hint of what is to come next. Kitty now toys with him by switching between caressing his face with her feet and poking at his eyes with her toes. Her poor neighbor is constantly kept on edge not knowing what to expect next.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links