Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » At My Neighbors Feet - Official Update Thread (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: At My Neighbors Feet - Official Update Thread
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got that badass gorgeous look about her!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
At My Neighbors Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 48238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for At My Neighbors Feet   Author's Homepage   Email At My Neighbors Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Kitty Red High Heel Footstool Close-up

Kitty is all ready for a night out, but still has some time to kill before her ride shows up. Still wearing her lacy white ankle socks and red high heel shoes, she decides to sit back and relax with her feet up, and what better to rest her high heels on then her neighbor’s groin. At first she just carelessly places her feet on him while thinking about her evening out, but before too long she decides to start poking and prodding his groin with her hard high heels. Eventually, she notices the bulge in his jeans and decides he’s enjoying this too much, so she plants the hard tip of her heel on the tip of his member and crosses one leg over the other to add some weight. This is proves to be more then he can take and out of instinct he grabs her foot, which is a big mistake he’ll have to pay for later. Video is taken from a higher angle so you get a Close-up view of Kitty’s lacy white ankle socks and red high heel shoes as she toys with her neighbor.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -
The neighborhood girls found out a secret about their naughty neighbor,
now they’re using it to tease, torment and abuse him.

Posts: 50 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
At My Neighbors Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 48238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for At My Neighbors Feet   Author's Homepage   Email At My Neighbors Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Kitty Red High Heel Hand Trampling

Kitty warned her neighbor that he’d pay for touching her feet without her permission (see previous video for details). She has her neighbor lay down on the floor with his arms outstretched and starts to trample his defenseless hands while still wearing her lacy white ankle socks and red high heel shoes. She starts out grinding his hands with balls of her feet, and then moves to digging her heels into the back of his hands. Eventually she decides he’s suffered enough under her heels, however that doesn’t mean his punishment is over. She removes her shoes and continues to trample his hands and fingers in just her lacy white ankle socks. Often concentrating on just one hand or finger. As soon as she’s satisfied he’s been punished enough, Kitty just walks away knowing that while she’s out on the town having fun, he’ll be at home dealing with sore hands.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 50 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
At My Neighbors Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 48238

-

Kitty No More Tears

Kitty noticed a tear in her neighbor’s eye from her trampling his hand and fingers (see previous video “Kitty Red High Heel Hand Trampling” for details), so she decides to wipe his tears for him. Since she already has her shoes off, what betters way to dry his tears then with her lacy white ankle socked toes. She has her neighbor kneel down at her feet while she decides how long it might take to dry his tears. Kitty then places her white socked toes directly against his open eyeballs and starts to count down from 10. Not satisfied that his eyes are dry enough, she ups the count and puts her toes in his eyes for 20 seconds. She then looks at her toes and seeing that her socks aren’t that damp yet, she decides to keep going. She puts her toes back into his eyes and with a cruel little giggle decides to increase count to 30 seconds. Afterwards Kitty wiggles her socked toes in front of his face pondering the next count before she continues to torture his eyes with her toes. The longer she counts the more bloodshot his eyes get as her socked toes draw out the much needed moister from his eyes. But of course his discomfort is of no concern to her, and Kitty keeps drying his eyes out with her socked toes until she decides they are dry enough.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

At My Neighbors Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 48238

-

Kitty No More Tears Close-up

Kitty noticed a tear in her neighbor’s eye from her trampling his hand and fingers (see previous video “Kitty Red High Heel Hand Trampling” for details), so she decides to wipe his tears for him. Since she already has her shoes off, what betters way to dry his tears then with her lacy white ankle socked toes. She has her neighbor kneel down at her feet while she decides how long it might take to dry his tears. Kitty then places her white socked toes directly against his open eyeballs and starts to count down from 10. Not satisfied that his eyes are dry enough, she ups the count and puts her toes in his eyes for 20 seconds. She then looks at her toes and seeing that her socks aren’t that damp yet, she decides to keep going. She puts her toes back into his eyes and with a cruel little giggle decides to increase count to 30 seconds. Afterwards Kitty wiggles her socked toes in front of his face pondering the next count before she continues to torture his eyes with her toes. The longer she counts the more bloodshot his eyes get as her socked toes draw out the much needed moister from his eyes. But of course his discomfort is of no concern to her, and Kitty keeps drying his eyes out with her socked toes until she decides they are dry enough. Video is taken from a tighter angle so you get a Close-up view of Kitty’s lacy white ankle socks in her neighbor’s eye, so close you can practically see the tears from his eyes wicking into her white socked toes.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links