Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Rookie Of The Year (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Rookie Of The Year
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you guys, there’s no doubt that 2014 was a great year for rookies on The Fair, and if I go by the hotties I have waiting in the wings, 2015 might just be even better. Here’s is your Dirty Dozen, jk, they’re all very clean girls (lol). Every one of these amazing models made quite an impact, and I couldn’t be happier with the diversity they bring.

As usual, you can vote for your favorite(s) and the winner will be announced after the 15th of January. Here are the rules.

- Please vote only once, multiple votes will be disqualified.

- You can only vote for three (3) models, and please vote in order of preference. The first place model will get 3 point, the second place model will get two, and the third place finisher will get 1.

- Please vote for three distinct models, any submission with only one name, or the same name for all three places will be disqualified.

- The model with the most aggregate votes will win, and after the winner is announced, I will make sure to book her a much as possible. Suggestions will be welcomed but please keep them clean.

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Danica
2. Tessa
3. Lynn

And you can't go wrong with booking any of these girls!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Angelica
2. Sha Sha
3. Sami

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eliza, Danica and Sami

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Enigma
2. Macy
3. Danica

Just wish I didn't have to "rack-n-stack" them.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, since I couldn't see any of their toenails, here's the best I can do, based primarily on their soles only:

1. Danica
2. Macy
3. Eliza

Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Angelica
2. Danica
3. Lilly

Niiice [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Macy
Eliza
Lynn

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linth
Board Regular
Member # 11115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tessa
Lynn
Eliza

Posts: 16 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Top Three, In Order of Preference, From Left to Right.

-  -  -

1st - Lily
2nd - Angelica
3rd - Danica

--

It seems like Danica is the early favorite to win the Rookie of the Year award.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Macy
2. Vex Voir
3. Tessa

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Methinks National likes blondes, what do you think?
[Laugh]

P.S. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Danica won the contest, she's all that. Having said that, I've seen some models make late charges and take the whole enchilada. Thank you to all who have voted so far, and let's keep it going.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

KDogg128
Board Regular
Member # 47547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDogg128   Email KDogg128   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Vex Voir
2. Sami
3. Angelica

Posts: 13 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit, do I have to choose?
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links