Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Rookie Of The Year (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Rookie Of The Year
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN YOU FAIR ADAM for making me choose! There is truly not a bad choice amongst these girls. But if you make me choose.....

Sha Sha
Lilly
Angelica

(But I really want to have crazy monkey sex with Eliza and Sha Sha! In that order.)

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Tessa
2. Macy
3. Angelica

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Sami 2. Macy 3. Complex Enigma
Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 - Eliza all the way! Those meaty wrinkled soles and chuby toes are capable for some sexy smell!

2 - Macy

3 - Sami but kep them soles kinda rough like the pic!

Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootD8r   Email FootD8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Macy
2. Eliza
3. Complex Enigma

--------------------
FootD8r...:-)

Posts: 176 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Vex Voir
2. Sami
3. Angelica

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.Eliza
2.Tessa
3.Enigma
All the best from Romania! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1- eliza,
2- angelica,
3- arielle

WOW. [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Eliza is still my #1 pick , but I have to say I have just cummed, for the second time, to Angelica [Blush] . Awesome shape to her soles, and look at how sweaty they look, I would love to have her rub them all over my face!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Vex Vair
2. Macy
3. Sha Sha

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well so far, I haven't officially tallied the votes, but Angelica seems to be mentioned in the most ballots, so if she's not ahead, she has to be real close. Stay tuned for an official tally later this week.

My biggest midway surprise right now: Not a single ballot contains Arielle, which is a bit surprising as no model has ever gotten shut out in this contest before.

Great work, you guys, keep those votes coming, that means you too, lurkers! (lol)

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easy...my votes for top three...

Eliza, Eliza, ELIZA!!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Sami
2. Danica
3. Angelica

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Easy...my votes for top three...

Eliza, Eliza, ELIZA!!!!

Well, the problem is that your vote won't count because you submitted her name three times (see rules) but I'm sure she'll appreciate your enthusiasm.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Well so far, I haven't officially tallied the votes, but Angelica seems to be mentioned in the most ballots, so if she's not ahead, she has to be real close. Stay tuned for an official tally later this week.

My biggest midway surprise right now: Not a single ballot contains Arielle, which is a bit surprising as no model has ever gotten shut out in this contest before.

Great work, you guys, keep those votes coming, that means you too, lurkers! (lol)

***There's a redaction to this post. I stated that Arielle hadn't received a single vote, but footboy1 did include her in his ballot, so she won't be shut out.***

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links