Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ***Update!*** Why Yes, I'll have Some British Arches (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ***Update!*** Why Yes, I'll have Some British Arches
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Amazing British beauty flew in from London a couple of days ago, and is making her first US visit. She had expressed some interest in doing fetish modeling although she's never done any foot fetish work. She sent me several pics, and among them was the one below; needless to say, I took a look at that arch and was instantly hooked.

Well, we met for lunch a couple of hours ago, and got on like a house on fire. This girl (we'll call her Brit Girl for now) is as cool as they come, and drop dead gorgeous too; that pic doesn't do her face any justice, plus her hair is now brunette. After breaking bread and chatting with her for over an hour, she then took off her Chuck Taylors and showed me her arches in person, and I have to say I was nearly left speechless. You guys know that I value high arches above everything else, and when you find a girl that has the arches, and is open to all sorts of modeling, and is open to trying letting her feet be worshiped, well, that's just Nirvana. She also told me that she doesn't even have to think about it, she wants in, so I should book her immediately. (lol)

The earliest I have available is March the 30th, but I will try and see if I can make some room for her this coming week. What do YOU think?

-

[ March 30, 2015, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make it happen.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like an earthquake will hit the Feet Fair. Hope you pull some great sets out of this arches diva.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, I forgot to mention that Brit Girl is all of 5' 11" and she told me that her feet are a UK size 7, which the equivalent of as US size 9, but to my naked eyes, they looked to be no smaller than 10, and possibly even as large as 11. She's very similar in stature and body type to Annette who is also 5' 11" and high arched, except that Annette is a tad thinner than Brit Girl.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm intrigued and looking forward to seeing more of this lady !
Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good length, curves, all around form, high arches. Looks like a good candidate.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes yes yes!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arches look incredible,here's to hoping she has nice nails!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very very nice!!! I agree finding a nice pair of high arches attached to an already beautiful model really is like a huge bonus!! Do you know which part of Britain she was from?
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by ben gold:
Very very nice!!! I agree finding a nice pair of high arches attached to an already beautiful model really is like a huge bonus!! Do you know which part of Britain she was from?

She's from London proper, and has a very charming English accent, not quite as posh as Ariel Anderssen's - but even more appealing in its own way. I hope to capture her beautiful voice and accent on video.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THIS one has the It factor that is not definite or clear to the mind. She has an asset that does not exist in a number of some of the "underrated models."

This English model will not be underrated by anyone's definition, even if there was no hype surrounding her debut. She is a superstar in the making and she will shoot right towards the top of the totem pole of FeetFair models.

A LOT of things would have to go wrong if she were to turn out to be a bust. Adam, the future for you starts now. This model is the gateway towards greater things to come.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
THIS one has the It factor that is not definite or clear to the mind. She has an asset that does not exist in a number of some of the "underrated models."

This English model will not be underrated by anyone's definition, even if there was no hype surrounding her debut. She is a superstar in the making and she will shoot right towards the top of the totem pole of FeetFair models.

A LOT of things would have to go wrong if she were to turn out to be a bust. Adam, the future for you starts now. This model is the gateway towards greater things to come.

-National

Agreed. She has the je ne sais quoi!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well, I never though for a second that she would be underrated, National and GQguy, 'cause she has the arches, and like I said, to me, everything starts from there. Only time will tell, but I think she'll probably match or surpass Annette in popularity, even though I'm one of those "Don't count your chickens before they hatch" kind of guy.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like her look. She has that unique aspect about her from that photo. Hope I'll be seeing lots of those curvy soles.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
She also told me that she doesn't even have to think about it, she wants in, so I should book her immediately. (lol)

The earliest I have available is March the 30th, but I will try and see if I can make some room for her this coming week. What do YOU think?

Unlike the Dominican woman who you pursued like Khan pursued Kirk, Brit girl is willing and ready.

Khan: [paraphrase from Melville's Moby Dick] He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round perdition's flames before I give him up!

You posted that message on 3/21. A lot can happen in nine days. Make room for her ASAP!!! I've had too many girls be down for a shoot, then someone gets into their heads. [Secret] So when I check with them a few days later, they've changed their minds. I remember one Hispanic coworker who proclaimed herself "the queen of arches", let her kids talk her out of the shoot by telling her she had ugly toes.

You know, if you work quickly, you may even be able to get her in for a second shoot during her visit. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links