Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ***Update!*** Why Yes, I'll have Some British Arches (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ***Update!*** Why Yes, I'll have Some British Arches
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Origi think?
[/qb]

Unlike the Dominican woman who you pursued like Khan pursued Kirk, Brit girl is willing and ready.

You posted that message on 3/21. A lot can happen in nine days. Make room for her ASAP!!! I've had too many girls be down for a shoot, then someone gets into their heads. [Secret] So when I check with them a few days later, they've changed their minds. I remember one Hispanic coworker who proclaimed herself "the queen of arches", let her kids talk her out of the shoot by telling her she had ugly toes.

You know, if you work quickly, you may even be able to get her in for a second shoot during her visit. [Thumbs Up] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Unlike the Dominican woman who you pursued like Khan pursued Kirk, Brit girl is willing and ready.

lol - What can I say? I love a challenge. As for scheduling her, it's a bit complicated 'cause we both have our own schedule to work around, and the 30th was the first day we bot had available. She's planning to stay here a least a couple of months, so I'm way ahead of you, I'm planning to boo her as much as I can. Ironically, Annette is also moving to London sometime this Spring, and expects to stay there at least 6 months...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, just so you know, Brit Girl came over to my place yesterday, and we had lunch again. I showed her this thread and she delighted, and wants you guys to know that she has no intention of flaking. In fact, we were going to do a mini session at my place, but since I was also doing the role of tour guide for her, we just ran out of time, and she had to head back Downtown for a shoot. Can't wait until Monday...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
irishfootguy84
Major Player
Member # 39221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for irishfootguy84   Email irishfootguy84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see the set! Astoundingly beautiful in every way, especially those arches though! I go crazy for high arches like hers
Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well alright guys, the deed is done, and the pics exceeded my expectations. Our girl, (Madison is her name) was brilliant and will make a sensational debut in the near future. I'm pressed for time now, but I'll be posting some more pics soon.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

SUPERarcheS
Major Player
Member # 51869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SUPERarcheS   Email SUPERarcheS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MORE

--------------------
 -

Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links