Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » "Really Strong Foot Fetish" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Really Strong Foot Fetish"
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This stunning young lady was out at the beach with her boyfriend when a smooth young man with hi-def cameras cruised up and invited her to show off her soles to the world.
He was less than impressed, but she was quite amused, and did so right there on-the-spot, stripping off her boots and socks to reveal some of the most perfect soft fleshy bare soles,
to the delight of foot enthusiasts around the world.

-

She went on to mention in the video how one of her ex's had a, "really strong foot fetish", and was obsessed with her feet. I can see how that might have been the case.
Her new guy then said, "Yeah they're great. I think they gotta get walking though." And off they went...

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, nice find! Good to know that those soles have at least been enjoyed by a foot fetishist before. Her boyfriend at the time though sounds like an insecure tool.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, they look super soft. I see the roots of obsession!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
This stunning young lady was out at the beach with her boyfriend when a smooth young man with hi-def cameras cruised up and invited her to show off her soles to the world.
He was less than impressed, but she was quite amused, and did so right there on-the-spot, stripping off her boots and socks to reveal some of the most perfect soft fleshy bare soles,
to the delight of foot enthusiasts around the world.

-

She went on to mention in the video how one of her ex's had a, "really strong foot fetish", and was obsessed with her feet. I can see how that might have been the case.
Her new guy then said, "Yeah they're great. I think they gotta get walking though." And off they went...

Sounds like a jealous and controlling boyfriend lol.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by awkwardfootguy:

Jealous, yes. Controlling, not so much. She wouldn't have posed for the photos if that was the case. He's probably just not interested in knowing about what Mr. Ex-BF liked.

She does have some soft looking soles though. Good stuff.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Wow, nice find! Good to know that those soles have at least been enjoyed by a foot fetishist before. Her boyfriend at the time though sounds like an insecure tool.

He was alright. Cool enough to stop and go along with taking photos and video of his girlfriend for a few moments at least. [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:

Jealous, yes. Controlling, not so much. She wouldn't have posed for the photos if that was the case. He's probably just not interested in knowing about what Mr. Ex-BF liked.

She does have some soft looking soles though. Good stuff.

Patrick

Right on, thanks [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was scrolling through previous pages looking for something and can't believe I missed this one GGN. This section updates so quick Its easy to miss compared to what it was like 5-10 years ago. Dang do I feel old [Big Grin]

Soles look so smooth I would've luved to taste em'. Since she's had an ex who was a strong foot lover, I'd bet she'd pull off a decent FJ and/or cater to other needs [Hump] . Non amused BF facial expressions would've been priceless [Big Grin] .

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Exactly, I hate those types!! [Mad]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:
quote:

Exactly, I hate those types!! [Mad]
He was alright. Cool enough to stop and go along with taking photos and video of his girlfriend for a few moments at least. [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
I was scrolling through previous pages looking for something and can't believe I missed this one GGN. This section updates so quick Its easy to miss compared to what it was like 5-10 years ago. Dang do I feel old [Big Grin]

Soles look so smooth I would've luved to taste em'. Since she's had an ex who was a strong foot lover, I'd bet she'd pull off a decent FJ and/or cater to other needs [Hump] . Non amused BF facial expressions would've been priceless [Big Grin] .

Yeah she was a great find indeed. The new boyfriend can be seen at the end of the video for any one who's curious. Thanks for stopping by,

--------------------
 -
website
clips

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the girl in today's update on you site (05/02/2015) a friend of yours that did a planned photo shoot? Or is she a random find?
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I love those silky soles. That would be a great day at the beach.

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

quote:
Is the girl in today's update on you site (05/02/2015) a friend of yours that did a planned photo shoot? Or is she a random find?

Yeah, she wanted to do some swimsuit photos, and showed up in those canvass surf shoes that she's been wearing a lot lately, so we snapped some feet shots before going down to the sand.

quote:
Originally posted by TomFoot:
Man, I love those silky soles. That would be a great day at the beach.

Nothing like a beautiful day at the beach,

--------------------
 -
website
clips

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
quote:

Yeah, she wanted to do some swimsuit photos, and showed up in those canvass surf shoes that she's been wearing a lot lately, so we snapped some feet shots before going down to the sand.
Ah, that's really cool. I like those canvas shoes, and she seems to be pretty cute. Really nice wrinkly bare soles with a lot of definition. I noticed she's wearing your hat in the photos also.
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Yeah I love those kind of shoes too, and also soles with a lot of 'definition', where the footprint lines are very defined with a lot of clefts and wrinkles.
Those kind of 'landmarks' really stand out in 4K video. You may also recognize her from the 04/19/14 gallery and videos. It's actually her hat. Mine has a wider brim.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links