Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » "Really Strong Foot Fetish" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Really Strong Foot Fetish"
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
Yeah I love those kind of shoes too, and also soles with a lot of 'definition', where the footprint lines are very defined with a lot of clefts and wrinkles.
Those kind of 'landmarks' really stand out in 4K video. You may also recognize her from the 04/19/14 gallery and videos. It's actually her hat. Mine has a wider brim.

Yeah, I agree regarding the sole definition. I didn't even notice that she was in the 04/19/14 gallery. Thanks for the tip. I also see the difference regarding the hats between hers, and the one in your avatar.

-  -  -

Even though it's in the archives now, one girl I don't forget about and go back to often is the girl from 06/08/2009. Whitney I believe her name was. The comments and reactions in her video in my opinion are some of the most classic that capture the essence and vibe of your website perfectly.

If I recall, I believe her video started out right away with her exclaiming in surprise,"My feet?!!", then when she was asked to pull off her sockless uggs, kind of laughed in disbelief and the comment of, "Are you serious? I can't believe you talked me into this!" ensued as she was yanking them off, not being able to believe what she was doing, but yet, out came her bare feet. She seemed so shocked and flabbergasted that a random person would walk right up to her in public and request to see her sweaty feet. Almost as if the request was just so random and different from anything else that she's ever been asked, that she just had to say yes.

The comment of "I can't believe you talked me into doing this!" is what I like the most.

Really? What else can you be talked into then in that case Whitney? [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh god yes, she was another memorable encounter. The quotes you remember can be seen in this video:

-

It's true, ladies do love to be entertained, and will readily participate in outrageous scenarios for no other reason than simply having fun in the moment.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another of my all-time favorites is this gal who posed on the Starbucks patio out in front of Costco, some of you might remember.

I'd seen her on a couple occasions smoking outside Starbucks where I sometimes stop to get coffee and a sandwich.

This time she walked into the cell phone shop next door, and then I realized she must work there.

After finishing my coffee I went in and chatted phones until the store was clear of customers and she would have a minute to step outside again.

She was totally nonchalant about taking a break to prop her polka dot peek toe pumps up on the coffee table.

I could tell that they were her work heels and that she'd been wearing them all day, and it was late afternoon by this time.

And indeed when she pulled them off, they were quite pungent, exposing a pair of pale, sweaty, slender, fleshy, smooth, slightly dirty, wrinkled bare soles, right there in the middle of the Starbuck's patio.

-  -  -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ I remember that beauty very well from years ago. I especially like how you perfectly timed this social engagement and made it work on your terms.

It's always great to see everyday talent being brought to our monitors by a fellow footman who knows what it takes to deliver amazing pics!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links