Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FMUK Foot Fantsies - Tracey (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: FMUK Foot Fantsies - Tracey
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me kick things off and introduce you to Tracey. This is one of my most favorite models I have shot with so far, a real life milf with some amazingly soft soles and extremely neatly done toes. Tracey was seriously laid back and had absolutely no problem with anything I asked her to do! lol She has done a lot of modeling work on and off over the years and like most girls I work with I'm not sure she fully understood what I meant by foot fetish to begin with. So when I asked her to let me take pictures of her feet while pole dancing it took her a while o grasp what it was I was after!! lol Enjoy Tracey's size 4 feet and let me know your thought and opinions [Smile] I'm here to learn and to serve so don't worry about giving me any harsh criticism! lol

Your Pal

FMUK

-  -  -  -

** Just a heads up, I cleaned up your code so things displayed properly for you. Use the URL tag first, then the IMG tag, and then the closing /IMG tag followed by the closing /URL tag and things will work without the extra code showing.

[ February 08, 2016, 06:29 AM: Message edited by: FMUK ]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could spend hours on those!
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the third picture from the left!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MORE.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Thanks for cleaning up my code guys!! [Smile] I will keep it neat from now on. Thanks for all your comments, there will be plenty more to come, I will be updating samples frequently, I'm shooting with Tracey again end of the month [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

peg3rdleg
Major Player
Member # 44584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peg3rdleg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I love legs, and she has what I hope my girl matures to be (on the right track so far!). Gorgeous lil feet, too! One helluva way to kick things off, anxiously waiting to see what else you have to offer!
Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boffo, a good one--milftastic!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Thanks peg3rdleg!!! I will be posting another model this evening [Smile] And yes she has matured like a fine wine!! Glad you like Hyperion [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful pics and great to see you posting here! Tracey is a stunner from head to toe!
To everyone else who reads this, FMUK Foot Fantasies is a site that will be well worth waiting for I can assure you!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Man_UK
Loyal Member
Member # 26650

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Man_UK   Email Foot_Man_UK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing, shes a stunning MILF with "fuck me" feet
Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Thanks for your kind words Lord Lucan!!! I owe you a lot [Thumbs Up]

Foot Man Uk - Indeed she does have some amazingly well matured soles. Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links