Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FMUK Foot Fantsies - Tracey (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: FMUK Foot Fantsies - Tracey
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
Thanks for your kind words Lord Lucan!!! I owe you a lot [Thumbs Up]

Foot Man Uk - Indeed she does have some amazingly well matured soles. Thanks [Smile]

This is off-topic so feel free to skip my ramblings...

That's a hell of an endorsement, FMUK. LordLucan's site was one of the very first I ever saw when someone told me about this program called "Netscape 2.0" that let you see this thing called the "World Wide Web."

I typed in "feet" and there was the "Celebrity Feet" along with a nucleus of foot sites that are maybe still around.

This was 20 years ago to the month. And yeah, I'm old enough to remember the pre-internet world. Geezer power!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Hyperion!! I know as I said I owe a lot to Lord Lucan, he's an extremely talented guy who as you said has been a key figure for over twenty years!! It was thanks to guys like him that I was able to get to grips with my fetish during my high school years! lol I think it was 2001 or around then that I first saw his stuff along with Wu's, lol time flies! Every now and then I see a picture from one of the old sites back then, and for a second it's like i'm seeing some of my first foot fetish material for the first time again! Foot Nostalgia...

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Behold the power of footstalgia.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a short sample clip of my favorite Milf Tracey, [Jerkoff] Let me know what you guys think [Smile]

Milf Tracey Coleman Sole show

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been a footnut probably longer than most of you have been alive (since Spring 1958).....and while I have never subscribed to any pay site, I can offer you a bit of advice....I'm strictly a top lover, especially in flip flops and stockings...while I don't know the statistics on the ration of top lovers to sole lovers, if I were you, I'd post more tops, it may increase your business...

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a sexy looking real women with sexy wrinkled soles!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Thank Bluesman1a2a3a!! Really appreciate the feed back! Consider it done [Cheers]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Soleguy05
Major Player
Member # 45717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleguy05   Email Soleguy05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, she's awesome! I'm really loving the soles on her, they look so soft! I look forward to checking out the site man and good luck!
Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some seriously hot MILF feet!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links