Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 18-year-old actress Chloë Grace Moretz (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 18-year-old actress Chloë Grace Moretz
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She posted these two pics on Instagram today from a photoshoot she did recently for a magazine ... a few people in the comments were doggin on her feet but I think they are nice [Smile]

-

-

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They're into feet but don't want to admit it then. Nothing wrong with them, just want to call attention to them!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot !
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
showcased
All Pro Poster
Member # 44717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for showcased     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dont think they are great. Protruding big toe joint is off putting in my opinion
Posts: 771 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not bad for a celeb. I like a little bone spur, the way it adds contours to the foot. But it's downhill from here; she's 18 and got that, her feet are going to be messed up almost her entire adult life. Not just looks, but pain too.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very hot girl!! So glad she is now 18 [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bunion at her age? Oh lord (see hyperion's comment for further elaboration).

Her fingernail shape is excellent though. Hands are nice.

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah the bunion is a turnoff and a shame at her age.
Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lots of these young celebs dress very adult for their age, particularly because they have the money and connections to have access to top designer clothes. Plus let's face it they're put in many more adult situations than say, a 16 year old in Whippany, NJ.

So they wear very stylish high heels which cram their toes into a point.

I know some teenagers and not one of them has a bunion.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chloe must have got special treatment, because she was cursing like a Sailor at age 12 in the movie "Kick-Ass" and seems to be getting more movie roles recently as well.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think she's hot, and that she has nice looking feet. Thanks for posting the pictures.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Special treatment? She was required by the role to use curse words. She has said she wasn't allowed to talk that way in RL, just for the role.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
Special treatment? She was required by the role to use curse words. She has said she wasn't allowed to talk that way in RL, just for the role.

Special treatment because she got those roles, her parents have some pull in Hollywood no doubt. It's wrong for a 12 year old to say "Fuck" & "Cunt" in any circumstance, many people and myself found that lacking in taste by the director/screen writes.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Her parents don't have any pull in Hollywood --her folks are from Atlanta. Anyone who saw that movie knows she got the role because she was an amazing young actress.

It was a movie and she was playing a part. Just like when people kill other people in the movies, that doesn't mean they kill people in real life.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links