Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Tribute To Dee The Legend (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Tribute To Dee The Legend
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can I possibly say about incredible Little Dee that I haven’t said before? Dee was my first superstar, and my first model ever elected into Wu’s Hall Of Fame – and I couldn’t be prouder. I don’t know what Feet Fair would have been without Dee, but I rather doubt that it would have been as successful, and judging by her legions of fans, I don’t think I’m wrong. Dee is the perfect foot queen, as she’s utterly electric from head to toe, and can work the camera like very few model I’ve seen. Simply put, Dee’s a rocket to the moon!

I first met Dee way back in 2002, as I had seen her profile on One Model Place, and noticed that she desperately needed more professional looking images. At the time, Dee was looking to be a Beauty/Glamour/Lifestyle model, and we did a series of outdoors shoots. As this was late spring, I immediately noticed Dee’s amazing petite feet, and asked her if she would be interested in modeling for my fledgling site. Dee was astounded that anyone would actually be interested in her feet, but her interest was aroused when I told her about how some girls make money not just getting their feet photographed, but also worshiped. As it happens, we were shooting in front of a lovely townhouse near my place when the owner of the house came out when he heard us chatting outside. He was very gracious, and allowed us to do a couple of pics in front of the house, and Dee later commented to me that he noticed him glancing at her high heel clad toots while we spoke. Dee is a very quick study, and picked up on something I missed entirely, which of course, I found amusing to no end.

These pics are from the first couple of shoots I did with Dee, and even though she’s wearing sexy shoes in them, the pics were solely intended for her portfolio, for the more mainstream work she was looking to do. I apologize for the small size, but I lost the originals. These pics were actually destined for Dee’s website, and I kept them deliberately small size to, due to download times, and bandwidth concerns; remember this was the early aughts, and the Internet was still rather slow.

-  -  -  -
 -  -
 -  -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dee hit the ground running, and once we did our first few one on one shoots, she proved quite willing and able to work with other models. These are the first three foot fetish sessions I did with Dee.

-  -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

The first girl/girl foot worship shoot I ever did with Dee was with her fellow Polish beauty Ania Peach, and that worked really well because both blonde beauties are of similar size, body types and shoe size.

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

After that, I paired her up with Giovanna and Natalia, in quick succession, and another sizzling session with Francine.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Another smokin’ set with Olga, and my only ever four girl shoot with Christina, Francine and Natalia.

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I was fortunate enough to shoot with Dee and her stunning sister Hazel a couple of times too.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Dee introduced me to beautiful Jamie, which led to several excellent collaborations between us all.

-  -  -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Here are some more Dee collaborations with other models:

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

-
 -
 -

[ February 06, 2016, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-
 -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

The rest of these pics are of Dee shining on her own:

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ February 06, 2016, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ February 06, 2016, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links