Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » © New Model Taylor Blonde Hot Soles Celeb© (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: © New Model Taylor Blonde Hot Soles Celeb©
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So here's a 21 year old blonde college babe I just met up with and shot named Taylor who in fact is friends with Miley Cyrus as you can see from leaked social media photo albums she showed me, (Maybe too good of friends but who is complaining lol). Size 8 feet, sexy as hell and enjoys foot massages since she is a competitive dancer and waitress. Do you all like her as well?

-

-  -

[Eek!] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You had me at blonde
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by archadmirer:
You had me at blonde

That was easy lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous girl! Have her bring Miley along to the next shoot [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Here's a Yoga commercial she was in...

https://youtu.be/2uU9HaxJgC8

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] OMFG !!!! [Drool] [Jerkoff]

So hot!!!! [Drool] You know I was going to weigh in on this one, and you also probably figured I was going to ask you:

1- Has she ever "played" with Miley before?

2- How does she feel about guys with foot fetishes and what does she think about foot fetish in general?

3- Did you manage to get in a whiff or two?? What do they smell like ???

You just keep on raising the bar higher and higher. This is mind blowing stuff!! [Bow Down]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:

Now, THAT would really be something!! [Eek!] He might have to break the bank to make it happen but hey, you never know until you ask?!?! [Drool]

I will say this: Miley would certainly fit the profile of a celeb who might just do it!! [Eek!]

Something like that would really put Norcal on the map.... it would be national headline material for sure!! [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
1- Has she ever "played" with Miley before?

2- How does she feel about guys with foot fetishes and what does she think about foot fetish in general?

3- Did you manage to get in a whiff or two?? What do they smell like ???

1) She wouldn't divulge that much to me, but she did say they were "close" whatever that means in girl talk lol

2)She doesn't mind foot fetishes, she has a huge kinky streak. She mentioned she doesn't like her feet tickled but rubbing is the key to her heart.

3)Her soles were really sweaty when she showed up, so much in fact after I swept some dust off her sole mid shoot my hand smelled like her feet. That's pretty potent. [Drool]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:

Now, THAT would really be something!! [Eek!] He might have to break the bank to make it happen but hey, you never know until you ask?!?! [Drool]

I will say this: Miley would certainly fit the profile of a celeb who might just do it!! [Eek!]

Something like that would really put Norcal on the map.... it would be national headline material for sure!! [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

-footboy1

Breaking the bank would be an understatement. I'm not even sure Miley's contracts would let her pose for a site like mine. Her pub relations and manager would have a cow. Miley is a mother-effing freak though and would probably be down for whatever you threw at her. I wished she cleaned up her image a bit and looked a little bit more feminine. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Here's a Yoga commercial she was in...

https://youtu.be/2uU9HaxJgC8

[Thud] Absolutely Jaw dropping stuff!! Not sure were to begin, but all I know is I simply must see her soles!!!!!!

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miley Cyrus will definitely know about this because women talk and especially since they're close. Miley would definitely do a shoot with you (with some convincing from the friend) but you probably won't be able to put it on your website. Her PR team/manager won't have it. The fact you've been running your site so well for years will certainly help your case too. it's only a matter of time before it happens.

I actually a have a similar story.Thanks to social media, my fetish and some sheer LUCK I was able to strike up a friendship of sorts (we flirt often) with the sister of a female celebrity. her sister is well known and is married to a fellow celebrity. Essentially how it happened was I saw a photo of her that someone else had reposted and decided to go for broke and DM her (instagram). By some divine intervention she answered and we started chatting back and forth. She was very curious about foot fetish and I was honored to be her ambassador and explained some aspects of it to her. She has a good sense of it now. We've been chatting a while and I finally recently got her phone number (she called me at like 2 am that day Eastern time). She's a smokeshow of a milf, blonde, petite (5'3), and has these gorgeous size (7.5 or 8) feet. They're to die for. I've definitely detailed to her what I plan to do to her and her feet when I finally meet her. On my bday, we even skyped briefly and her mom was in the car so I got a chance to even say hi to her. That day, ironically they were headed to the salon for pedicure!. Our friendship transcends feet, I got to know her a quite a bit and about her life. I usually leave it to her to bring something up about feet. She's super cool and I hope to meet her sometime this year. I'm an ordinary guy, I'm decent looking, I dress relatively well, I work in IT, so I'm not an athlete or a model, actor or anything like that (although I may look like an athlete lol). I have a couple of feet pics of anyone is interested in seeing them but I won't give out any identifying information about her out of respect for privacy.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Miley Cyrus will definitely know about this because women talk and especially since they're close. Miley would definitely do a shoot with you (with some convincing from the friend) but you probably won't be able to put it on your website. Her PR team/manager won't have it. The fact you've been running your site so well for years will certainly help your case too. it's only a matter of time before it happens.
Thanks! And yes, they talk. But it's fine I want Miley to know there's a huge community of foot lovers out here albeit indirectly from a friend, maybe she will start giving us more good paparazzi sole shots lol [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous, is the first word that comes to mind. I think you've just set the bar to another level [Thumbs Up] . Doritos, corn chips... wonder what her feet smells like fresh out of flats [Mmm]

Well done [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links