Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » © New Model Taylor Blonde Hot Soles Celeb© (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: © New Model Taylor Blonde Hot Soles Celeb©
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Just about to start up a convo about Taylor and fuck, everyone here beat me to it. I am late to the party, but damn Norcal. This girl is fucking beautiful, from top to bottom [Thumbs Up]

Thanks Peter! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18347 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18347 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so beautiful and her feet are gorgeous! You are so lucky that her feet were sweaty when you did your shoot. Did you get to worship her feet?
Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
She is so beautiful and her feet are gorgeous! You are so lucky that her feet were sweaty when you did your shoot. Did you get to worship her feet?

Not in a public park out in the open with kids and people around would I, but back at the car with tinted windows I would. Gotta be smart and not get kicked out of your favorite shooting spot. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Add some horribly stinky sandals into the mix and some soles it gets even better...
 -

--------------------
 -

JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is an angel from heaven....So pretty it's actually painful to look at her. Good God......I've never kissed a man before, but I do now. Thank you for bring her to us.
[Kiss]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
 -

Annnnnnd..... there goes my load. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by JRB:
This girl is an angel from heaven....So pretty it's actually painful to look at her. Good God......I've never kissed a man before, but I do now. Thank you for bring her to us.
[Kiss]

Hah that's amazing! So I should shoot her again in future?

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
 -

Annnnnnd..... there goes my load. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by karolinka95:
quote:
 -

Wow that's an amazing photo! [Blush] Her feet look so yummy! [Blush]
Thanks, yeah this shot had me too as soon as I saw on my screen. [Bow Down]

--------------------
 -

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful pretty blonde, delicious feet ,"HORRIBLE"stinky flip flops???.No, exquisite toeprints ,sweaty odor mmmm,is marvelous...You can sniff Taylor flip flops??
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
Wonderful pretty blonde, delicious feet ,"HORRIBLE"stinky flip flops???.No, exquisite toeprints ,sweaty odor mmmm,is marvelous...You can sniff Taylor flip flops??

SO bad, they are good...how does that sound? [Mmm] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Originally posted by Moriarty:
Gorgeous girl! Have her bring Miley along to the next shoot [Big Grin]

Now, THAT would really be something!! [Eek!] He might have to break the bank to make it happen but hey, you never know until you ask?!?! [Drool]

I will say this: Miley would certainly fit the profile of a celeb who might just do it!! [Eek!]

Something like that would really put Norcal on the map.... it would be national headline material for sure!! [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

-footboy1

Haha, not sure I want Paparazzi hanging out near my house or showing up at shoots.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links