Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Smell Gigi's Stinky Flats* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *Smell Gigi's Stinky Flats*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
 -

Uhhhhhhhhh I would LOVE to "pour the Bisquick" all over those sweaty, smelly fucking soles [Eek!] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

She read your mind with that look on her face lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18314 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
quote:
After an evening of chilling with Gigi last year, she gave a little foot and smelly flat show for the boys. Those things were moist and smelled the whole room up by the way!

-  -

[Mmm] [Jerkoff]

How come you always get the foot models with stinky feet? Lucky. What did her feet smell like anyways?
It's a coincidence [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18314 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

Fuck!!!!! What a nut draining shot!! I can just imagine burying me face in these and getting that 'fresh baked bread' smell you mentioned! [Laugh] I still love that line !

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
quote:
 -

Fuck!!!!! What a nut draining shot!! I can just imagine burying me face in these and getting that 'fresh baked bread' smell you mentioned! [Laugh] I still love that line !
I made that one up many years ago to myself when my ex g/f's soles were pressed against my face as a wake up call early in the morning. [Drool]

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...She read your mind with that look on her face lol

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhantomWalker   Email PhantomWalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The insoles of Gigi's flats are pretty threadbare. They definitely appear to be shoes frequently. Enough to be impregnated with her scent.

Is it me, or do her feet actually look like they stink as well? Not just the slight clips in her varnish, but the slight discoloration of her soles. However she seems to be used to the aroma based on how unphased she is smelling one of those flats.

I wonder exactly how strongly/bad Gigi's feet can smell. It'd be nice to hear her talk about their odor in her own words.

--------------------
"You want to know the oldest lie in America? The idea that power can be innocent."

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by PhantomWalker:
The insoles of Gigi's flats are pretty threadbare. They definitely appear to be shoes frequently. Enough to be impregnated with her scent.

Is it me, or do her feet actually look like they stink as well? Not just the slight clips in her varnish, but the slight discoloration of her soles. However she seems to be used to the aroma based on how unphased she is smelling one of those flats.

I wonder exactly how strongly/bad Gigi's feet can smell. It'd be nice to hear her talk about their odor in her own words.

I've actually sniffed them after her morning run literally so moist with sweat I needed the jaws of life to peel the socks off her feet. The smell made the whole room explode with Pheromones.

--------------------
 -

PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhantomWalker   Email PhantomWalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I've actually sniffed them after her morning run literally so moist with sweat I needed the jaws of life to peel the socks off her feet. The smell made the whole room explode with Pheromones.

I'm always incredulous about claims that female foot-odor can literally film a room. However, I've read and heard this from women themselves enough to know such a phenomenon isn't exaggerated. And honestly having an entire room smell like a woman's feet sounds delightfully dreadful.

Out of curiosity, how would you describe the scent of her pheromones?

--------------------
"You want to know the oldest lie in America? The idea that power can be innocent."

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EPIC thread. Epic thread.

Sorry to interrupt, Norcal and Phantom... please---- continue. [Drool]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

The feet Abide man...the smell just abides. Maybe vinegar cheese bread hot out of the oven.

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
The feet Abide man...the smell just abides. Maybe vinegar cheese bread hot out of the oven.

Where oh where do I fucking sign up. I would go into beast mode on those boats in no short order. I bet she doesn't impress easy but TRUST ME she would be impressed. [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------

PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

quote:
Maybe vinegar cheese bread hot out of the oven.

It's interesting how the pungency of a woman's tootsies are typically compared to [snack] food products. Variations of cheese, vinegar, and corn chips are what I've read and heard. If that's what "stinky" female feet smell like, then such odors seem more appetizing than lotions and artificial perfumes. In this sense, the concept of smelly feet doesn't really seem that disgusting or off-putting.

Not to get off topic, but has anyone ever posted something along the lines of a "stinky feet appreciation" thread?

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
It's interesting how the pungency of a woman's tootsies are typically compared to [snack] food products. Variations of cheese, vinegar, and corn chips are what I've read and heard. If that's what "stinky" female feet smell like, then such odors seem more appetizing than lotions and artificial perfumes. In this sense, the concept of smelly feet doesn't really seem that disgusting or off-putting.

You do realize WHY feet smell right? They are the main centers of the body for detoxing for starters. So all the toxins, bacteria, sweat (and yes what you ate for dinner last night as it purges through your system) all come out in your sweat glands mainly around your feet. Strange concept but true. I guess sometimes when lotion mixes with female sweat as well you can get a interesting pungency. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
quote:

You do realize WHY feet smell right? They are the main centers of the body for detoxing for starters. So all the toxins, bacteria, sweat (and yes what you ate for dinner last night as it purges through your system) all come out in your sweat glands mainly around your feet. Strange concept but true. I guess sometimes when lotion mixes with female sweat as well you can get a interesting pungency. [Thumbs Up]
Yeah, so I'll leave all the scientific and technical jargon to you guys. I don't know why/what/how/who all I know is I am dizzy with lust and I just want to sniff, lick, suck, fuck and cum on this girl's feet in the worst way. That's good enough for me. [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

-Dizzy Cummings [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links