Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Smell Gigi's Stinky Flats* (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *Smell Gigi's Stinky Flats*
PhantomWalker
Board Regular
Member # 43545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhantomWalker   Email PhantomWalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
You do realize WHY feet smell right? They are the main centers of the body for detoxing for starters. So all the toxins, bacteria, sweat (and yes what you ate for dinner last night as it purges through your system) all come out in your sweat glands mainly around your feet. Strange concept but true. I guess sometimes when lotion mixes with female sweat as well you can get a interesting pungency. [Thumbs Up]

Yep. Not to sound pedantic, but several different strains of bacteria are culprits for the sexy stench we like actually, : b. subtillis, staphylococcus, brevibacteria and propionibacteria specifically. The metabolic wastes from each bacteria produces different "funky" scents. And the vomernasal organ is how we detect and delight in the pheromones in foot-sweat. Interestingly enough, our olfactory nerves are located next to cranial nerve zero, which deals with sexual response/pleasure.

Here's an article I found going more in depth in regards to the b. subtillis strain in regards to foot-odor for those who may be interested: http://2014.igem.org/Team:Paris_Bettencourt/Project/Foot_Odor

And here's one about the vomernasal/Jabson's organ and how it factors into foot-fetishism: http://foottalk.blogspot.com/2011/05/olfactophillia-stinky-feet-and-smelly.html

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Yeah, so I'll leave all the scientific and technical jargon to you guys. I don't know why/what/how/who all I know is I am dizzy with lust and I just want to sniff, lick, suck, fuck and cum on this girl's feet in the worst way. That's good enough for me. [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

-Dizzy Cummings [Thumbs Up]

I've done a lot a reading about the "science" of foot-odor because I don't want to sound stupid when the kinky "so what are you into" conversation comes up in future relationships.

Forgive my long reply by the way. I hope I'm not derailing the thread with my responses.

--------------------
"You want to know the oldest lie in America? The idea that power can be innocent."

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It can either gross someone with a fetish out and send them running, or if they are hard core just make them want it more. That's why feet at foot parties just scare me, all the EXTRA bacteria from mouths and floors on top of all that. Yeah Witch Hazel doesn't really do much folks.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
A big footed beauty in flats is always a home run.

She is actually only a size 7.5! Thanks! [Cheers]
Either way, still a total knockout and lovely additions to the thread.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
A big footed beauty in flats is always a home run.

She is actually only a size 7.5! Thanks! [Cheers]
Either way, still a total knockout and lovely additions to the thread.
Thanks Adam [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where can we find more photos of those flats? [Smile]
Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by elmagico:
Where can we find more photos of those flats? [Smile]

I did a few shoots of them..probably from 2014 archive forward. This was the last shoot of them because she left them with me after this meetup so I could sell them.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links