Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *THE Norcalfeet Thread(lots of free pics)* (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 220 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  218  219  220   
Author Topic: *THE Norcalfeet Thread(lots of free pics)*
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
 -

Oh yeah... I'd love to plant my nose right there on the "sweet spot"! [Drool] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

It's called the "stink pocket" [Laugh]
[Laugh]

My lil' carrot is poking out of my pee-hole in anticipation and my tail is wagging just thinking about it!! [Eek!] [Drool] [Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18368 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18368 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cwren24
Major Player
Member # 49616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cwren24   Email cwren24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by cwren24:
quote:
 -

How did I miss Sasha, Amy S. and Kayla Jane all in a row??!!

Quoted Sasha, though, because she is one of the best you ever had. If only I could've gotten to one of the foot parties she attended...

Oh yeah Sasha. I remember when I first met her at the first party in 2008, she was so shy. I got to smell her feet right out of tennis shoes and socks, literally virgin soles and toes.
Oh sure, make me even MORE green with envy. [Cry]
Your life, man. Unbelievable.

(also, your new avatar is super-relevant as well as sexy as hell)

Posts: 124 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Cwren24 thanks for the compliments, it's not as flashy as it seems. These girls are all casual friends and it's all for fun. Phil from Chicago Feet made that Avatar for me on his own so I thought I would use it.

--------------------
 -

JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] .....Danielle's Soles!.... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by JRB:
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] .....Danielle's Soles!.... [Jerkoff]

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

Holy fucking mother of Christ. Her feet are smoking hot. I can't believe you smelt her feet. Jealous doesn't really convey the envy I have for you right now. . . . . Did they smell nice though?

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

Saw this and just looked at the screen for what felt like an eternity. She is perfect. Her feet are the best I've seen yet. I'd love to suck each of her perfect toes and lick those soles. [Thud]

--------------------

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
quote:
 -

Saw this and just looked at the screen for what felt like an eternity. She is perfect. Her feet are the best I've seen yet. I'd love to suck each of her perfect toes and lick those soles. [Thud]
Yeah I still talk to Suzy through social media, she had some really amazing feet.

--------------------
 -

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
quote:
 -

Yeah I still talk to Suzy through social media, she had some really amazing feet.
Do you think there is any chance of another photo shoot at somepoint in the future with her? Where here soles start to wrinkle [Drool] . Nothing better [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Do you think there is any chance of another photo shoot at somepoint in the future with her? Where here soles start to wrinkle [Drool] . Nothing better [Thumbs Up]
Not sure, she lives in Ohio and was dating a friend of mine in California. I think she's out of the business now. [Confused]

--------------------
 -

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

quote:
quote:
Not sure, she lives in Ohio and was dating a friend of mine in California. I think she's out of the business now. [Confused]
Well ain't that a bitch! Well, let us all rest in hope that she may one day decide the world needs to see her feet again.

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 220 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  218  219  220   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links