Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *THE Norcalfeet Thread(lots of free pics)* (Page 93)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 220 pages: 1  2  3  ...  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  ...  218  219  220   
Author Topic: *THE Norcalfeet Thread(lots of free pics)*
KounterPunch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These were the days, I wish I could have made all these parties back then. Always loved Sasha and the content I shot with her, seen her lately?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
 -

Awesome way to serve some good bourbon! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:
 -

Awesome way to serve some good bourbon! [Thumbs Up]
Someone should create a "foot bar" where the waitresses pour your drinks like this. [Laugh] [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18361 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18361 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by KounterPunch:
These were the days, I wish I could have made all these parties back then. Always loved Sasha and the content I shot with her, seen her lately?

They were fun. I wonder what all these chicks are doing nowadays? I heard Jessa had a kid. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daphneys toes are divine. I'd love them to be dipped in my mouth. And kayte has brilliant soles. [Hump] [Drool] [Cheers]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
Daphneys toes are divine. I'd love them to be dipped in my mouth. And kayte has brilliant soles. [Hump] [Drool] [Cheers]

Daphne had the best wrinkled soles I'd ever seen.. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:

Daphne had the best wrinkled soles I'd ever seen.. [Jerkoff]
Now that has definitely got the juices flowing [Drool] . Tell me you got the chance to get to know Daphneys soles personally? Do show us her prefect wrinkles soles too [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Tell me you got the chance to get to know Daphneys soles personally? Do show us her prefect wrinkles soles too [Thumbs Up]
Yeah I got to shoot her in the old home studio with my old partner. Usually when we had girls over for shoots we would cook up some food and drinks and hang out afterwards. Some travelling models even stayed overnight [Drool] [Hump] . So yeah if we weren't spraying whipped cream between their toes and eating it we were getting mad feet all the time.

-

-

--------------------
 -

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

quote:
quote:
Tell me you got the chance to get to know Daphneys soles personally? Do show us her prefect wrinkles soles too [Thumbs Up]
Yeah I got to shoot her in the old home studio with my old partner. Usually when we had girls over for shoots we would cook up some food and drinks and hang out afterwards. Some travelling models even stayed overnight [Drool] [Hump] . So yeah if we weren't spraying whipped cream between their toes and eating it we were getting mad feet all the time.

-

-

Absolutely perfect. Sounds like you and your old partner were onto a winner. You are one lucky lucky man. I hope you know that [Cheers]

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Absolutely perfect. Sounds like you and your old partner were onto a winner. You are one lucky lucky man. I hope you know that
Oh it wasn't just Daphney, it was Kayla Jane, Morgan (Sweet Cherry Feet), All the older Norcal Models, Kerry Taylor and many more that we got to hang with and become acquainted with. Luck and Talent come into play for sure, I guess if my site was boring or the photography sucked I wouldn't have attracted so many all stars to come shoot with me. Yes luck too, trying to coordinate schedules with some of these girls is impossible sometimes. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last two are cuties!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 220 pages: 1  2  3  ...  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  ...  218  219  220   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links