Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Police Officer Becky's Soles (7.5 - 8 shoe) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Police Officer Becky's Soles (7.5 - 8 shoe)
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shot this video the same night as the 'Shot Girl's Soles' clip. It was at my friend Diane's bar for her St. Patrick's Day party.

I was busy taking photos of the party when I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around to see Becky smiling at me with a drink in her other hand.

"Why did you want to see her feet?" she asked me.

I realize she overheard me asking Bethany (the shot girl) to pose for me.

I quickly explain to her my "interest" in feet. [Big Grin] She responds by saying "Oh, that's your thing, huh? What do you think about my feet?"

She extends her foot towards me, wearing a pair of black flip flops her toes are pedicured but slightly chipped. I jokingly tell her they have model potential but I'd have to get a better look at them to be sure.

Becky was with a group of guy friends, I later realized were co-workers, she looks a them and says laughing "He wants me to model my feet!" I figure this is probably gonna end up with me getting laughed at and nothing to show for it. Instead, the guys end up being very cool….although there is some good natured ball busting about my foot fetish. This is when I realize they are all police officers. Now I'm thinking I have to get her to model for me!

After a little more conversation, I ask her when she's going to model for me. Becky laughs but doesn't answer. Then, her friends tell Becky she has to model for me! I now have the guys backing me up, even though they are doing it as more of a gag….but what do I care! After some prodding from her friends Becky agrees!

I suggest we go to a hallway behind the bar but her friends want to come along and witness it all. I have to think quick, a bunch of drunk guys joking and making comments could ruin everything. I tell them the hallway is too narrow…which is true and order them a round of beers before having Becky follow me quickly!

Once I get Becky alone she is very fun, playful and has a great sense of humor. When I tell her to prop her feet up she says "I didn't know you wanted to see the bottoms of my feet!" Her soles are smooth and soft. She says she gets pedicures regularly and wears a 7.5 - 8. I get her do do toe scrunching, wiggling and even a great toe spread. She tells me her favorite part of a pedicure is the foot massage.

I gave Becky my card and told her to get in contact with me if she ever wanted to do a shoot (foot or non foot). A few days later Becky texts me out of the blue and asks how the video turned out. We've been talking off and on since and she's agreed to get a foot massage on camera, so look for that soon!

Clip available in my store: http://clips4sale.com/101913

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds like a great fucking night. she is beautiful and sounds like fun [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent work!!! I loved reading where this lovely officer came from! God bless peer pressure [Big Grin] Both her toes and soles are exceptional, not to mention she is gorgeous! Amazing [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's so hot and her feet are very pretty.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Busted for being in love!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool story, beautiful girl.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, you know something, I've been here for over ten years now and thought I had seen everything. I was wrong.

This is mind-blowing stuff. What a story!! You, my friend, have balls made of BRASS. [Bow Down] This is absolutely phenomenal. Thanks for sharing!!! [Cheers]

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PURCHASED IMMEDIATELY!!!!!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
daaang that is awesome ... on a related note I had this random dream the other night where this cute lady police officer arrested me and then forced me to smell inside the boot she had been wearing all day ... then made me lie down on the ground and stepped on my face with her sweaty black sock foot and pressed her toes over my nose and ordered me to inhale. [Mmm]

Unfortunately my stupid alarm clock went off at 5:00am and woke me up from that lovely dream (which always seems to be the case whenever you have a nice dream like that [Confused] )

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, bro. I don't know how you do it. Your getting close to hero mode here.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice now you need someone in EMS and a femail firefighter. I remember my female partner once came to work in her flip flops and changed into her boots and said sorry about my feet I hope they don't stink. I said no not at all. THen another time a female firefighter was taking her boots and socks off and so i figured i needed to talk to her about something and got a good sole view and her toes were painted purple very nice.
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sportfan85:
very nice now you need someone in EMS and a femail firefighter. I remember my female partner once came to work in her flip flops and changed into her boots and said sorry about my feet I hope they don't stink. I said no not at all. THen another time a female firefighter was taking her boots and socks off and so i figured i needed to talk to her about something and got a good sole view and her toes were painted purple very nice.

It's funny, when I first saw her she is obviously beautiful and I wanted to get her see her soles. As soon as I found out she was a cop I had to see them! It was a mission. knowing her profession was a turn on in itself.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was great thinking buying all those cops drinks. You prevented the escalation of a potentially sticky situation with a bunch of macho drunks.

She's great, and nice pedi!

I think you should build the entire Feet of Civil Service collection: Code enforcement officer, city comptroller, fire, planning department, city council, and all that. It's your mission!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links