Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Police Officer Becky's Soles (7.5 - 8 shoe) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Police Officer Becky's Soles (7.5 - 8 shoe)
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully no one ever figures out what precinct/city/state she works for because she will be in trouble for this. Just knowing a few in law enforcement myself they shy far away from cameras or limelight. Maybe it's worth the risk for her. Cool pics though!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Hopefully no one ever figures out what precinct/city/state she works for because she will be in trouble for this. Just knowing a few in law enforcement myself they shy far away from cameras or limelight. Maybe it's worth the risk for her. Cool pics though!

That's the reason she'll never pose in uniform. I also let her know I'd pull the pics clips anytime she told me too.

She doesn't seem too worried about it, she posted a photo with me as the guy who filmed her feet on her facebook.

[ April 03, 2016, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Moriarty ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, yeah in uniform would be a serious risk. That's good you are on terms with her to pull at any time. Hopefully her Captain doesn't have a foot fetish LOL

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Oh man, yeah in uniform would be a serious risk. That's good you are on terms with her to pull at any time. Hopefully her Captain doesn't have a foot fetish LOL

Yeah, I always make sure they are cool with me posting the video and give them the option to have me take it down at any time.

In uniform would be so hot but way too risky!

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find with her, Moriarty! Cool to see she has such a great and down to earth personality.

There's no crime in simply showing off your feet. Like I'm sure many others have stated, things only tend to be as big of a deal as you make them out to be; especially if you're the one introducing someone to it and their perspective on it is likely going to be determined by the impression you give them. A lot of foot enthusiasts seem to tend to shoot themselves in their own foot (no pun intended) when it comes to this.

At the end of the day, it's simply feet; something very pedestrian. And that's about as much thought as most other people would give and put into it.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links