Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Submitted For Your Approval (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Submitted For Your Approval
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, so I meet this model through the Internet, she’s from Eastern Europe, and is here for the first time, visiting relatives. Her English is decent, but after trying to interview her on the phone, that didn’t work at all. So I just met with her at a café near where she’s staying to show her some pics, and explain how my site works, because she’s never heard of foot fetishism and had no clue that folks might think of feet as sexually desirable body parts. The first thing she tells me as we walked to the café was that she was hoping I would accept her as a model because she happens to hate her feet, and would like to have them operated some day; what she would have done to them is a mystery to me.

I told her that many models think their feet are gross when I first reach out to them but I reminded her that I wouldn’t have gone out of my way to meet her if I didn’t think her feet were sweet. If you take a close look at the composite below, you might make out her arches in the horizontal image, and that’s what attracted me to her in the first place. The image on the right is a professional shot done in Europe, and on the left was a quick snap I took of her on my camera phone before we parted ways.

When we got to the café, I asked her to take off her sandals, so I could better see her soles and arches. She was surprisingly shy about this, and I had to insist before she gave me a quick glimpse of her very decent arches, and amazingly soft soles. She later explained to me that she felt really weird about taking off her shoes in a public place, which I find strange, being that Europeans are usually much less sexually hung up than we Americans, and women usually go topless in beaches, but whatever.

At this point, I started to wonder if I wasn’t just wasting my time with a shy neophyte, who would never get what I do, and told her that it was OK by me if she wasn’t interested, and she should just let me know, no hard feelings. Again to my surprise, she told me that she is willing to try modeling for me, and even suggested that she can give me more “creative” poses than the stuff I normally shoot, whatever that means. Of course, I told her about foot worship, which she found mystifying, and told me she could never have her feet worshiped because she’s very ticklish, no knowing the effect this was having on me. I know for a fact that she has done some “Glamour” modeling and implied nudes, so she’s probably no as prudish as she was coming off, so maybe it was the newness of what I do that was throwing her for a loop, but by the end of our meeting, which lasted about an hour, she was throwing out all kinds of suggestions at me.

We have made a tentative shooting date of this Saturday, and I might even take her shoe shopping before then, but I decided to start easy with her, so I don’t plan to do video or anything topless, though she already knows she’ll get paid more for those things. I’m not going to lie, this is the kind of situation that gets me going, and there’s nothing I love more than “virgin” feet, so you know I want to have my way with her toots, but I just don’t want to spook her. What’s a guy to do?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck! Cute girl with cute feet.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for this Adam! Very interesting read, and I know what you mean about 'virgin' feet. Nothing gets my juices going like a fresh girl completely oblivious to the power of her feet and open to try new things! I love the look in their eyes when you enlighten them to such things as foot worship! [Evil Grin] You Know what to do though, get her over to yours and educate her, step by step, shoot by shoot, until your face is buried in those soft soles [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good thoughts as always FMUK and you know that I definitely intend to educate her in the ways of foot fetishism, and who knows? She would not be the first newbie to take to it like a cop to doughnut, that's what happened with Dee. Unfortunately, I won't be able to shoot with her on Saturday 'cause something came up, but she's very motivated now, and has offered me some alternative days. So far so good.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well alright, I found some more feety pics of my girl in one of her social media accounts, and that's making me feel really good about her. She's coming over in about an hour do do a shoot with me, I'll keep you guys posted.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A really good find, Adam!!! I say go for it as in my opinion all systems are a go with this hottie and you say she's very motivated; hell man, you know that's usually a big plus...best of luck to you always, Bro!!! [Thumbs Up] [Joint]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well guys, the deed is done. She came over late on Saturday, and we only got to do two sets, but I think I just found out another contestant who will give Maria Dulce and Vicky a run for their money in the tiniest sole wrinkles category. Her name is Maria Leona btw...

-

The thing is, that even though she's as sexy as all heck, she was really flummoxed by foot modeling, and when she wasn't looking dead serious, she was having giggle fits over the fact that I was centering my shoot around her feet. This type of modeling might not be for her, and that's too bad because I think she can be a damn good foot model. To make matters weirder, as I walked her to the bus station, we ran into my friend and neighbor Giovanna who asked to see Maria Leona's feet since she wore closed shoes. Well, you would have though Giovanna had asked to see her privates, 'cause Maria Leona started blushing and smiling sheepishly, and just refused. I could see the WTF look in Giovanna's face, but we made sure she got her bus, and sent her on her way. I told her that if she wants to shoot again before she goes back to Europe, the ball's in her court, but I'm not holding my breath.

-

[ June 26, 2016, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another fine looking pair of soft soles to add to the collection!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well she certainly lived up to her potential!!!! Fantastic work!! I'm sorry to hear you couldn't quite convince her of the whole foot fetish thing, but hey, sometimes you just get those few girls that even if every guy in the world had a foot fetish they just would not be convinced [Laugh]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
Well she certainly lived up to her potential!!!! Fantastic work!! I'm sorry to hear you couldn't quite convince her of the whole foot fetish thing, but hey, sometimes you just get those few girls that even if every guy in the world had a foot fetish they just would not be convinced [Laugh]

Hey, what can I say? You win some, you lose some, or easy come, easy go...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing the pictures and story, Honcho!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is awesome. I like the story and glad she took the shoot.

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleguy05
Major Player
Member # 45717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleguy05   Email Soleguy05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Now these are my kind of feet! Too bad she didn't get into our culture. I hope she has a change of heart because her soles are awesome! Love those wrinkles! Adam, did you happen to get some video footage when you had her around? I hoping to purchase some clips in the future.
Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links