Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Submitted For Your Approval (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Submitted For Your Approval
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Soleguy05:
WOW! Now these are my kind of feet! Too bad she didn't get into our culture. I hope she has a change of heart because her soles are awesome! Love those wrinkles! Adam, did you happen to get some video footage when you had her around? I hoping to purchase some clips in the future.

I didn't take any video of her 'cause I wanted to start her slowly, and maybe it's for the best 'cause I'm not sure how good she would be in front of a video camera. If we shoot again, I'll give it another try.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, out of the blue, I heard back yesterday from Maria Leona. She's back in Europe now, but is telling me that plans to return in December, and would like to shoot with me again. I told her I was very surprised because she didn't really seem to take to foot fetishism, and she's responded that it was just the newness of it all, but that she is definitely down to shoot again. What do YOU think?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links