Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Model Prospective (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Model Prospective
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 6 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Opinions on this 18 year old College Blonde? I am working on her to shoot (hopefully next week). She is interested in selling stinky tennis shoes and heels as well..this could be a gold mine, what are your thoughts?

- [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she is game. I'd buy used socks from her.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cutie. Try to work in some foot worship too!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my fucking God !!!! [Eek!] Yes please !!!! [Bow Down]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toes2Nose1969:
If she is game. I'd buy used socks from her.

Cool, I will ask...she seems to "get it" so maybe! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she could seriously funk up some socks I would be interested;)
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool thanks for the replies. Should I have her put the socks in a plastic Ziploc bag to preserve the smell?

--------------------
 -

SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro, you've got my vote!!! She's a definite keeper!!! GO FOR IT!!! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta double bag them in ziplocks when they are still warm and wet.

Hope she can wear he same pair for multiple days to get some power into them

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Ok good news, she's down to sell the socks. Hope she can figure out how to preserve the smell the best way.

--------------------
 -

BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see any feet... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by BTL2.0:
I don't see any feet... [Roll Eyes]

Notice how I said she's a "Prospective" model, so therefore a shoot didn't happen yet. But I actually do have some foot selfies of her she texted me. You jealous yet? [Laugh]

[ August 19, 2016, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-  -

SO size 9.5 U.S.

--------------------
 -

NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is gorgeous, and has very sexy legs and feet! A great model! Would love to see some full sole shots of her sexy feet close-up! She is amazing!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by NEWYORKGUY:
She is gorgeous, and has very sexy legs and feet! A great model! Would love to see some full sole shots of her sexy feet close-up! She is amazing!

Hopefully starting in Sept you will..lining it all up now.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links