Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Model Prospective (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Model Prospective
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A great find indeed!!! Like I said this one is a DEFINITE keeper, NorcalfeetStudios!!! [Thumbs Up] [Joint]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moriarty
Major Player
Member # 49481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moriarty   Author's Homepage   Email Moriarty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful girl with equally beautiful feet...can't wait to see her shoot!

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/101913

Posts: 181 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She told me her b/f took these next ones..

-  -

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

More of the same socks, it's sort of an open auction at the moment and I have had offers. Being realistic, I can't guarantee anything perfectly tailored to your preferences when dealing with clothing items like judging the smell of socks versus what someone will pay for them. Official disclaimer.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HiptobeSquare806
Board Regular
Member # 49982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HiptobeSquare806   Email HiptobeSquare806   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buying socks doesn't do anything for me either way, but I want to see more of her feet! Fantastic model per usual Norcalfeet. [Smile]
Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by HiptobeSquare806:
Buying socks doesn't do anything for me either way, but I want to see more of her feet! Fantastic model per usual Norcalfeet. [Smile]

Thank you, she said she has a pair of tennis shoes available if you are into those. I am up in the air on the socks too..people get too specific when trying to order them and there's too many variables. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

HiptobeSquare806
Board Regular
Member # 49982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HiptobeSquare806   Email HiptobeSquare806   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by HiptobeSquare806:

Thank you, she said she has a pair of tennis shoes available if you are into those. I am up in the air on the socks too..people get too specific when trying to order them and there's too many variables. [Thumbs Up]
Not my cup of tea either, but the sentiment is appreciated. I might have to subscribe to your site soon though. [Smile]

[ August 22, 2016, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: HiptobeSquare806 ]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice ASS!!! [Hump]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

She was the one who suggesting selling footwear first, which caught me by surprise. So we'll see what happens from there.

--------------------
 -

cwren24
Major Player
Member # 49616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cwren24   Email cwren24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blonde, gorgeous, pale 9.5's with black polish, fantastic legs...

Yes, of course you should shoot her!! She seems just about perfect for Nor Cal Feet!

Posts: 124 | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by cwren24:
Blonde, gorgeous, pale 9.5's with black polish, fantastic legs...

Yes, of course you should shoot her!! She seems just about perfect for Nor Cal Feet!

Yes thanks for the input...I am setting it up soon.

--------------------
 -

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love blondes, but looking at the pictures of her feet. Hell yeah!
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links