Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » One Shot Deals (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: One Shot Deals
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taina was a very cute, very sweet Puerto Rican girl, and I know she looks about 12 in the pics, but she was actually 19 when she modeled for me. I think I might have posted two or the three sets we did, but she didn't seem like she had any interest in doing the work that it takes to model, and quickly faded into oblivion.

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met gorgeous Filipina-American Tina Fields during one of my Florida trips, I think it was around 2006, and I think it might have been in Orlando. Tina had mostly done Glamour modeling, with no experience in fetish at all, but she proved to be a willing student, and a quick study. I actually did a third set with her, but I don't know where I stored those pics, so her's a sample from two sets. I would have loved to shoot with her again, but by the time I got back to Florida, she had gone back to school, and was not modeling anymore.

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina Fields is a knockout! [Thud]
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG... Autumn Summers! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina has fantastic color to her soles!
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Adam; I hadn't seen most of these. [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such an amazing array of foot talent over the years!!! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marissa could have been good

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Emily is an example of a model that just didn't inspire me for some reason. As you guys can see, she's very beautiful; in fact, she's a very successful Beauty model, but that might be the problem. I don't really care for hardcore fetish models 'cause they just not my style, but Emily is just the opposite to me, not a big personality, as far as I'm concerned. Am I crazy? Am I contradicting myself? Perhaps.

-  -

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean about Emily. she has great looks but is a little to 'normal' i like my women to be a bit different.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam we're not accessing FF. [Cry]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DBFeet
Board Regular
Member # 48139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DBFeet   Email DBFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I think you're crazy! Emily's a peach!!! [Drool]
Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Ukrainian beauty Oksana, is one of the prettiest models I have ever worked with, with a perfect body and nearly flawless soles. From head to toe, she's as hot as a house on fire, and she was great fun to work with. Why only one shoot with her? Let's just say her personal life was complicated, and leave it at that. It's a pity 'cause she would have been one of my regulars if I would have had a say in the matter. (sigh)

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. The girl in the little black dress and the bright green slides. She is top notch.

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought Tina Fields was hot. Would love to see that third set. And I remember Sammy. Do you have any more pics of her? (She had her own website which, like so many others, just went away, never to be seen again.)
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links